Arrow TV

I wonder if fans of the show tweet or message her on social media and tell her how awful her character is. She probably thinks people love felicity.

Last edited:
I wonder if fans of the show tweet or message her on social media and tell her how awful her character is. She probably thinks people love felicity.

Naw. She's probably aware but as long as them checks keep coming in she dont care.
If I was one of the cast in Arrow I'd jump ship after season 3. Try to save my career and not get typecast. It might be late already for Stephen Amell though. But all these people are interested in is a safe job.

Naw. She's probably aware but as long as them checks keep coming in she dont care.
If I was one of the cast in Arrow I'd jump ship after season 3. Try to save my career and not get typecast. It might be late already for Stephen Amell though. But all these people are interested in is a safe job.

I was surprised as hell when I was getting ready to watch Civil War, saw the trailer for TMNT 2, and Stephen Amell was ******* Casey Jones :lol:

Rewatching season 3, the writers of this show really hated Laurel. They literally threw everything at her except for the kitchen sink. She never got any sort of redemption.

Rewatching season 3, the writers of this show really hated Laurel. They literally threw everything at her except for the kitchen sink. She never got any sort of redemption.

I'm actually watching it right now too. On episode 3, Corto Maltese. Laurel just got her *** kicked in that alleyway when she tried to take down the guy that was beating his girlfriend. :smh: Looking back on it though I think Laurel received more focus in Season 3 than she did in Season 4, since they were having her transition from just being in the legal field to also being the Black Canary.

Short hair Thea is so sexy. Oliver needs to kill Merlyn this upcoming season.

Oliver was so horrible to Laurel. There were so many warnings to how crappy of a person Felicity really is.

Last edited:
In all honesty with the way Felicity was jumping from Oliver to Ray and back to Oliver that should've been the major sign that a relationship between the two wasn't going to end well, or add anything of value to the show. :smh: And you know watching the first episode to Season 4 again Felicity admits to Oliver that she'd been lying to him for months and helping the team back in Starling with their Ghost problems. But this man tells a lie so he can get to know his son and he's the Devil :smh: :smh:

In all honesty with the way Felicity was jumping from Oliver to Ray and back to Oliver that should've been the major sign that a relationship between the two wasn't going to end well, or add anything of value to the show.
mean.gif
And you know watching the first episode to Season 4 again Felicity admits to Oliver that she'd been lying to him for months and helping the team back in Starling with their Ghost problems. But this man tells a lie so he can get to know his son and he's the Devil
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wasnt even a lie. She never asked if he had a kid so he never told her. And then the part that really gets me is her being mad over what Oliver chooses to do with his child and baby moms. Dude sent them away for their own safety and Felicity was mad she wasnt consulted. Like ***** who the **** are you? You aint got **** to do with this. Aint your kid. You're probly barren anyways.

They really made it seem like Felicity was a better fighter than Laurel. She always doing something outrageous.

Oli was taking down the finest of broads for 2 seasons. They really nutured him ns had him chaae that poser Felecity for 2 seasons :smh:

Last edited:
^ The teenage fans were hoping for Olly/Felicity.

The only course of action was to neuter him in the process and hold her up as his "shining light" and "savior."

Don't forget Laurel's dying speech to Olly telling him to go be with Felicity. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ras put a beating on Oli, stabbed him and kicked him off the mountain. How is henstill alive?!

‘Arrow’ Adds Artemis for Season 5 (EXCLUSIVE)

Troubled teen Evelyn Sharp (Madison McLaughlin) will return to “Arrow” in Season 5, Variety has learned, and after her brief stint behind Black Canary’s mask last season, she’s definitely been bitten by the vigilante bug. Evelyn was last seen in episode 419, “Canary Cry,” when she impersonated the fallen Black Canary to seek revenge on Damien and Ruvé Darhk for the murder of her parents.

McLaughlin will be reprising her role as Evelyn for multiple episodes beginning in episode 502, and will be taking on a new DC Comics persona: Having tried to assume the mantle of Black Canary last season, Evelyn now aims to forge her own identity as the masked archer known as Artemis.

In the comics, Artemis was the daughter of villains Tigress and Sportsmaster, and a member of the Injustice Society, although the character was given a heroic twist in DC animated series “Young Justice,” where she became Green Arrow’s sidekick after Roy Harper left the group. Evelyn certainly demonstrated some less-than-heroic tendencies last season, but perhaps the example set by Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the rest of Team Arrow can help keep her on the right path.

ARROW: SEASON 5 CASTS THE WALKING DEAD ALUM CHAD L. COLEMAN

Arrow is adding a familiar face to the cast in Season 5. IGN can exclusively reveal that The Walking Dead alum Chad L. Coleman has been cast in the recurring role of Tobias Church.

Tobias Church is described as "an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command." The villainous character will first be seen in Season 5's premiere.

Coleman is best known for playing Tyreese on The Walking Dead and for portraying Dennis "Cutty" Wise on The Wire.

Ironically she kinda looks like an older version of Felicity with dyed hair and droopier eyes.

Still smash. Soon as the words "Bottle of Jack" came out her mouth I knew I'd pipe. 

Specifically during episodes of Arrow so we can hate the show together while we're together.

Best quote: "She opens her ******* legs and superheroes ******* fall in"

Last edited:
How many of you guys are still going to watch this show? I stopped after the crossover episodes with the flash last season.

Back
Top Bottom