Article: America Is Not For Black People... Thoughts?

What Should Black Folks Do To Gain Respect In the US?

• Attempt To Hold More Political Positions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create Our Own Economy And Use It As A Way To Buy Political And Corporate Influence

• March And/Or Protest

• Revolution/Martyrdom

• Leave The United States Because We Are Not Welcomed Here

• Total voters

I will repeat something my uncle told me and I hope I don't offend anyone.

But he said something along the lines of Asians and Indians, Jewish folks all came to this country after the Negro race (although by force).
But they ALL have more respect from white america than we do. They don't get stereotyped the way we do, they don't get profiled the way we do.

He also said stuff like that will make you want to give up on hope
I'm going to have to completely 100% DISAGREE with this statement.

Have you ever been over there?

You'd be shocked...

SRS.
That's what I'm saying.

I don't know why the acceptance of the White man is so greatly desired...
Because Western culture has had an impact globally, for the worst.

I remember the day I first learned that skin lightening cream in India and other parts of the world was an actual thing awhile back.. I was in disbelief until I saw the products for myself. 

The fact that people will go so far as to bleach their own skin to avoid being locked into the "black caste" is just sad man. 

The entire world is fiending for that royal blue blood. 

Last edited:
It's all good I just learned something today

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I have an expert grasp of what melanin is but I do know a good amount. It's a beautiful thing man.

A little while back I was watching something on YouTube about melanin and the penial gland.

I feel that someone like Top Boy Top Boy and the conspiracy thread brethren can break it down much better than I can.

I'm just going to drop this off here

How can a land that people inhabited long before their oppressors did not be for them...

Im in the Cypress area and see the same BS.
Fontaine you from the stead? 

nah... jump on 45 south and drive till you get to galveston county... that's where i'm from.

i used to live out in houston, though... over there around fondren and 59... sharpstown area.

Africa is a big place bruh and that was before we specifically started talking about Ghana. 

But nah I haven't. Hoping to save some money up and convince a couple of my boys to go with me. 
ok then.

i was in south africa... and famb...

i wouldnt advise any woman to let her husband go over there by himself... dead srs...

i said this before...

THE BIG BUTT STARTED IN SOUTH AFRICA... it is the headquarters for plump rumps.

I will repeat something my uncle told me and I hope I don't offend anyone.

But he said something along the lines of Asians and Indians, Jewish folks all came to this country after the Negro race (although by force).
But they ALL have more respect from white america than we do. They don't get stereotyped the way we do, they don't get profiled the way we do.

He also said stuff like that will make you want to give up on hope
PM me what your uncle told you brah.

Back
Top Bottom