Article: America Is Not For Black People... Thoughts?

What Should Black Folks Do To Gain Respect In the US?

• Attempt To Hold More Political Positions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create Our Own Economy And Use It As A Way To Buy Political And Corporate Influence

• March And/Or Protest

• Revolution/Martyrdom

• Leave The United States Because We Are Not Welcomed Here

• Total voters
Not even really welcome in Africa either bruh....

The indigenous Africans will hate you and the white South Africans will also hate you. 
I'm going to have to completely 100% DISAGREE with this statement.

Have you ever been over there?

You'd be shocked...

SRS.

People in the caribbean definitely don't understand the plight of African-Americans here in the states. Speaking firsthand however, (my entire family is Trinidadian) in the numerous times that I've gone to visit, having conversations with family and friends to see what their opinion is and witnessing the shift going from not understanding to comprehension is great. It just takes some explanation. They go through the struggle there as well, different place, same inequality. 

Last edited:
It's crazy that I watched Hidden Colors 3 yesterday and this topic came up. I don't really have too much to add that hasn't been covered in here or in past threads but we all should know that this country, this world shall I say was built off the black man muscle and know how. What the media and systematic racism is doing is trying to break "our" psyches into believing that we aren't worth anything.....I really don't want to spark the fire to make this a race war thread but let's just say black people are TRULY a special race. We have made sugar from **** all our lives and have never been given anything. Racism will never die because we will always be feared for our potential....

Everybody is yelling racism is alive and well
Kill it.
Halo Reach assassinate that ish

Learning about Black Wallstreet in Tulsa and realizing that history OMITS that kind of news from us is pretty damn scary. Google it if you haven't already bros

I work for the Post Office...
Mostly work around cinco ranch, bear creek area...
But live in sugarland( were I encounter crazy ish as well)..
I ain't know you're from the H.

I used to live out there...

Trust me when I say...

The way Africans act HERE is Totally different than the way Africans act in their home country...

I got a ridiculous amount of love...

Thats whats up, i stay kinda near bear creek area and the cops and definitely about the bs. One time we went to a friends house to smoke and chill after hitting the gym and a noisy neighbor called the cops on us(he thought we were breaking an entry). The cops (about 15 of them) literally surround the house bust in guns drawn and lasers pointed and try to arrest us for breaking and entry/robbery and immediately and forcefully handcuff us. Once my friend told the officer this was his/moms house and you look around the house and find dozens of pictures of him. The officers then refuses to remove the cuffs and searches the entire house repeatdley for weed after we told we finished smoking and theres no bud lol multiple timees. We were basically detained by officers 2 hours for no reason, and the worse part is the worst cop there was a young black male and keep repeatedly insulting one of friends and trying to make us feel like we were guilty and refused to acknowledge he was wrong or treat us fairly. Oh yeah and about a year later a friend that was with us previously got randomly illegally searched by some undercover cops while in his car for literally no reason at all in that exact same neighborhood.........If you stay in sugarland i know cops are prolly worse tho.

cosign what ricky said.... the africans here don't like dont like african americans for the most part(the poor/ghetto or unambitious ones mainly).....if you go to africa they worship african americans and try to emulate them...its kinda funny actually

I ain't know you're from the H.

I used to live out there...

Trust me when I say...

The way Africans act HERE is Totally different than the way Africans act in their home country...

I got a ridiculous amount of love...
Im in the Cypress area and see the same BS.

Fontaine you from the stead? 

Stop talking about how much this country isn't built for us, how much we are oppressed, how the world don't like us...take em to the hood and MAKE them love us.

Education
Capital
Hardwork

Man I just moved out to H-Town from the Chicagoland area. Up north the cops are somethin else man.....smh. Havent had any experiences down here and dont plan too either.

It's crazy that I watched Hidden Colors 3 yesterday and this topic came up. I don't really have too much to add that hasn't been covered in here or in past threads but we all should know that this country, this world shall I say was built off the black man muscle and know how. What the media and systematic racism is doing is trying to break "our" psyches into believing that we aren't worth anything.....I really don't want to spark the fire to make this a race war thread but let's just say black people are TRULY a special race. We have made sugar from **** all our lives and have never been given anything. Racism will never die because we will always be feared for our potential....

giphy.gif

Stop talking about how much this country isn't built for us, how much we are oppressed, how the world don't like us...take em to the hood and MAKE them love us.

Education
Capital
Hardwork
You can have all this, but unless you richer and more powerful than all of em you still only gonna go as far as they let you go :smh: ... thats why we can talk about how this country aint for us

Last edited:

nothing worst then old people

the thing that eats at me is this lady says stuff like this over the internet and under her roof. But out in the real world shes prolly the most likeable and flat out nice lady to everybody.

I hate closet racist and ignorance....so cowardly and fake.

Last edited:
The native and african americans are the true back bone of this country, we should let it be known who runs things in the USA

Not even really welcome in Africa either bruh....

The indigenous Africans will hate you and the white South Africans will also hate you. 
I'm going to have to completely 100% DISAGREE with this statement.

Have you ever been over there?

You'd be shocked...

SRS.
Africa is a big place bruh and that was before we specifically started talking about Ghana. 

But nah I haven't. Hoping to save some money up and convince a couple of my boys to go with me. 

Last edited:
Idk sounds like a lot of why not and not enough how to me.

Side note. I noticed you said in another thread you were part of a Predom/Historically White Frat, what is the history of your frat and their race relations of Blacks on your campus/and college campuses they are at? And what made you join that frat over a BGLO? Not throwing shots just want to know you're thought process on that.

Friendship >>> any history of anything. My best friend asked me to pledge with him so I did it. They don't have a negative history on my campus and nothing I've heard of nationally. Their a rich white fraternity that started in the south, I assume they have some negative history...but honestly I couldn't care less. I did it for a friend and once we graduated we never looked back or thought about it.

And why'd my friend join? Never asked, he asked me to stand with him and I stood, no questions. #real******hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom