As of today......Android marketshare >>> Apple Marketshare

lmao@andriod like its a company.

Google>every company in the world damn near.

theyre prepping the switch of google voice into Google: the phone company.
now imagine... 28% of the phones that are used now have andriod OS. this is making google the familar face in your everyday life.
now they say "hey have improved phone service with us. we already have your phone working well. wouldnt you like it to work better?"
by that time their market share will become more along the lines of 40%=/- since RIM doesnt have the technological resources as google the company does to develop an improved operating system
then its just a simple switch over of customers. because almost every phone company is starting to drop contracts due to the new unlimited everything ideals.

its the most beautiful plan ive ever seen.

when that new iPhone drops
pimp.gif

Android (marketshare) > Apple (marketshare)
laugh.gif
okay

Son, %%* cares? Buy the phone you like on the carrier that you like and be done with it...I'll care about market-share the day I buy some stock in one of these companies.

All this brand loyalty/fanboy/stanism is pointless.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

when that new iPhone Evo 4G drops
pimp.gif

Indeed....if i didn't already have da nexus one....i'd be lookin

At putting up with sprint's crap as a strong possibility...

100 rebate just to join + da evo only being 199 jeez.....

it's funny how people want to talk down on Apples relevance, but every phone that's dropped since the iPhone dropped is ALWAYS compared to it

if it said apple marketshare>>>>android marketshare everyone would be posting "iphone ftw". now everyone wants to make excuses

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Diego

What number is the sidekick on that list?
everyone done made the switch my dude to Android
pimp.gif
. that joke is done for
laugh.gif
****ttttttt....sidekicks were the best thing to happen to teenage girls

i appreciated gettin' nudes in 3 minutes
laugh.gif

*Checks sidekick jokes off the list*

Yo ninjahood, let me ask you this:

ISS also has a lot more members than NT. Based on your argument regarding larger market shares does that mean that ISS>NT?

ISS also has a lot more members than NT. Based on your argument regarding larger market shares does that mean that ISS>NT?

laugh.gif
got em

da more, da better 
grin.gif

dats a fact.. word to V8 >>> V4

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

What number is the sidekick on that list?
everyone done made the switch my dude to Android
pimp.gif
. that joke is done for
laugh.gif
****ttttttt....sidekicks were the best thing to happen to teenage girls

i appreciated gettin' nudes in 3 minutes
laugh.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
THOSE were the days. At least we got to experience it
pimp.gif
. Sidekicks had a ill run too when it came to the jumps and skeo's cuz it was so easy on that device
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
got em

its better when you wanna buy & sell something..... and if you truely are a sneakernerd

*check*

They hold only a 7% edge when they have all those different phones on all those carriers. Not impressed

iPhone >

A big part of the boost for the Android platform came from the launch of the Droid handset from Motorola /quotes/comstock/13*!mot/quotes/nls/mot (MOT 6.92, +0.32, +4.85%) in late 2009. The device racked up strong sales and helped the platform's market share surge from below 5% in the third quarter to end the year around 20%, according to NPD data.

coming from below 5% to beating apple in under a year is impressive...verrry impressive.

http://www.marketwatch.co...ones-npd-data-2010-05-10

There is an android phone on every carrier. %$@$!! are dieing for iphone to come out on their carriers. Dont act like if the iphone didnt come out on whatever piece of #%@@ company you have you wouldnt be outside camping out.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

There is an android phone on every carrier. *+!%$@ are dieing for iphone to come out on their carriers. Dont act like if the iphone didnt come out on whatever piece of @!%! company you have you wouldnt be outside camping out.

laugh.gif
how about no.

cats been having jailbroken iphones on t-mobile forever...now those same dudes

A. got tired of em and got a blackberry 9700

B. got tired of em and got a HD2

C. got tired of em and got a Nexus one

D. got tired of em and got da motorola Droid/Droid HTC incredible

E. is waiting on da EVO 4G to switch to sprint

etc.

bottomline is, Apple nolonger makes da only superphone..hell there's isn't even da most powerful anymore, and thats including

da new one dropping this summer.

Who the #!!$ cares...buy the phone you want. None of y'all stans own stock in either company, nor are y'all makin any type of money from the sales. Postin up stats and %$%+ like Google or Apple payin y'all. I wouldn't spend a dime on advertising if I could get a couple of you crybabies to argue about which phone is better.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

southzeztpdot said:
There is an android phone on every carrier. *+!%$@ are dieing for iphone to come out on their carriers. Dont act like if the iphone didnt come out on whatever piece of @!%! company you have you wouldnt be outside camping out.

laugh.gif
how about no.

cats been having jailbroken iphones on t-mobile forever...now those same dudes

A. got tired of em and got a blackberry 9700

B. got tired of em and got a HD2

C. got tired of em and got a Nexus one

D. got tired of em and got da motorola Droid/Droid HTC incredible

E. is waiting on da EVO 4G to switch to sprint

etc.

bottomline is, Apple nolonger makes da only superphone..hell there's isn't even da most powerful anymore, and thats including

da new one dropping this summer.

those people who switched probably wanted 3G speeds

plus, you should see how many people are complaining about not being able to unlock their iPhone on tmobile right now

Back
Top Bottom