Asian Culture Discussion Thread

1587490331111.jpeg

From the time I’ve spent in South Korea, I’ve found that the common feeling there is that while they’d like to unify in a perfect world, they don’t want to in reality because they feel that the cost to fix the North would overwhelm the economy. They’re worried about the money and effort it would take to fix the infrastructure, feed millions, create jobs, educate a brainwashed population, etc

From the time I’ve spent in South Korea, I’ve found that the common feeling there is that while they’d like to unify in a perfect world, they don’t want to in reality because they feel that the cost to fix the North would overwhelm the economy. They’re worried about the money and effort it would take to fix the infrastructure, feed millions, create jobs, educate a brainwashed population, etc
Cold world. They are essentially the same people.

[/QUOTE]
Cold world. They are essentially the same people.

I agree. they feel that the path of the North is too different for a unification to happen overnight. The Koreans I know said that they’d prefer for the North to remain separate until the government changes, and then they’d want to slowly integrate the North back with the South over time while North Koreans get their brainwashing reversed.

so yeah, most likely not gonna happen in our lifetime.

I mean look at India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. They’re all the same ethnicity and were originally one country, but they’ll never unify again due to completely different ideologies at this point.

:lol: Na it’s cause the founder of the brand named it lulu lemon because he thought it was funny how Asians can’t pronounce the letter “L” so he put three “L” in the name

These racist white people need to roast their own kind first. English is my girlfriend’s fourth language, yet she speaks English fluently compared to the millions of idiot white Americans who still can’t differentiate between your and you’re. Like damn if you’re gonna tell people to speak English in this country, how about you learn it past a 2nd grade level first?

What bugs me the most is when people adore and compliment a white dude for being able to speak Asian languages. Like mother ****er where was my praise my entire life? I've been speaking fluent mandarin and english since 5 years old. This white worship is disgusting sometimes

What bugs me the most is when people adore and compliment a white dude for being able to speak Asian languages. Like mother ****er where was my praise my entire life? I've been speaking fluent mandarin and english since 5 years old. This white worship is disgusting sometimes
strong sn to post ratio

Best path for North Korea to open up to the rest to the world in terms of commerce is to follow what China is doing. Controlled capitalism and ascension via authoritarian government.

Followup: Lulu stooge no longer w/company.

Lululemon apologizes after art director promotes 'bat fried rice' T-shirt during coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/lululemon-coronavirus-tshirt-art-director

Dipsht pencil doodler here.

https://jesssluder.com/

Since we're on the subject.. i wonder how our female counterparts who dont date their own kind are feeling right now?

he tries to call out racism against asians by crashing a party and getting in this youtuber's video but that guy wasn't there

Back
Top Bottom