Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Just know that the new one might be even crazier.

Kim Jong Il might have been looking at the other kid like "na this ho crazy. make sure she never gets her hands on the nuclear codes".

The country isn't exactly in a better position. Nobody else in the family really has much political experience.

His sister gonna get fat and get the same haircut as her bro? Do people remember how the eldest brother got poisoned at an Asian airport by girls who were told they were on some prank show? Crazy story.

they talking about u people in this thread. concerns? grievances? comments??? marikomorose marikomorose @KHUFU

What is there more to say: restaurant policy was dumba** and they broke the law. Condemn the stupidity and blatant racism. Any attempt to tie this to other local restaurants, other local overseas Chinese, let alone American Black and American Chinese people is bit suspect.
So not sure what your motivation is. Any reasonable person can see the wrong. But do you see any Asian people dropping news when roles reversed in Black People Thread and asking for direct whatever?
Treat everyone with Respect as individuals.
If you get along, great. If you don’t, move along.

What is there more to say: restaurant policy was dumba** and they broke the law. Condemn the stupidity and blatant racism. Any attempt to tie this to other local restaurants, other local overseas Chinese, let alone American Black and American Chinese people is bit suspect.
So not sure what your motivation is. Any reasonable person can see the wrong. But do you see any Asian people dropping news when roles reversed in Black People Thread and asking for direct whatever?

Don't feed the troll dawg.

Don't feed the troll dawg.

Strangers_ewfe4t.gif

CreamyTenseEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

Imagine running a Chinese restaurant in Nigeria and refusing to serve Nigerians. :rofl: How dumb can you be?

whats the difference between american boba and taiwan bubble tea. btw tiger sugar is the best

in terms of quality? not that much different anymore to be honest. tea in taiwan is a bit better maybe, if you want like better quality you'll have to hit up specialty tea shops like ten ren.

a lot of the taiwanese chains have moved out here so they retain similar quality. the proclaimed OGs, Chun Shui Tang and Han Lin Tea Room (my apartment in taipei is located above one of these lol, ******* amazing, nothing like walking downstairs and getting boba from one of the grandpappies) have opened spots in CA.

the difference is price lmao. you can get it for like $1.50 in taiwan.

Last edited:
i tried brown sugar milk tea once albeit not a really good place and it was way too sweet so I haven't wanted to try tiger sugar. I'm a chatime guy with their milk tea and pearls. Boba is one of the few junk foods I have

*w/ grain of salt....

In the armed conflict between the east and west North Korea borders, 800 Chinese agents were killed. In the early morning of 26/4, the 50-kilometer bank of the Yalu River in Dandong ... Dictator Kim Jong-un ’s death confirmed that the North Korean security forces arrested and detained the CCP medical team. The East and the West North Koreans were urgently dispatching troops to the border. The troops intercepted the conflict ... 800 agents of the Communist Party of China were shot dead by the North Korean army ...

*Or.........

Last edited:
Sad to say but the current Administration in SKorea is not to be trusted as they have allied themselves w/ NKorea & China.
US Intelligence Agencies have stopped sharing info over a year ago.
I wasn't aware that N & S Korea mended the fence. When did this happen?

Back
Top Bottom