Asian Culture Discussion Thread

They haven't. This current Pres' dream is reunification at any cost.
Is there a particular reason? S Korea seems to be doing well and making major a name for themselves, and their culture is even increasingly bleeding into & U.S. while N Korea seems to just be frowned upon damn near globally.

Is there a particular reason? S Korea seems to be doing well and making major a name for themselves, and their culture is even increasingly bleeding into & U.S. while N Korea seems to just be frowned upon damn near globally.

It's akin to saying all Americans love and act like Trump since we elected him.

The Moon Admin got in thru controversial if not suspicious means....will take too many pages to explain but the SKorean economy has stalled since 2010...all downhill from there. Unemployment and morale are at all time lows. But the Korean entertainment sector is thriving.

It's akin to saying all Americans love and act like Trump since we elected him.

The Moon Admin got in thru controversial if not suspicious means....will take too many pages to explain but the SKorean economy has stalled since 2010...all downhill from there. Unemployment and morale are at all time lows. But the Korean entertainment sector is thriving.
Oh, okay. So it’s pretty much smoke n mirrors? Gotcha.

3232435E-D6C0-48EC-82A7-13F52F16E408.gif

did u enjoy growing up in ne?
I had a good childhood, but I look at it and my surroundings differently now that I'm older.
I also wonder what it , would've been like if I grew up in a city environment (like NYC/East Coast) of if I would've grown up in The Mother Land.

1. I had a good childhood, but I look at it and my surroundings differently now that I'm older.

2. I also wonder what it , would've been like if I grew up in a city environment (like NYC/East Coast) of if I would've grown up in The Mother Land.
1. Care expound on this?
2. Any aspirations in traveling the region & or Country? It's worth it at least once.

1. Care expound on this?
2. Any aspirations in traveling the region & or Country? It's worth it at least once.
1. To summarize white people need to be more open minded to people of color and see where we are coming from. We need to Stomp out Racism, be progressive, and diversify.
2. I'm actually pretty well traveled. Just haven't been anywhere on The East Coast except for Maryland.

Back
Top Bottom