Asian Culture Discussion Thread

1c0ff0.jpg
tbh i'm not really lusting after kpop idols like that. Most of them are too young and i like my girls thicker :lol:

I'm just here for the vocals, choreo, and the comedy from their reality shows :blush:

haha i think its totally fine for asians to appreciate and enjoy other cultures within the Asian umbrella.
But when I see non-asians lust over it, it usually does cross over to the "cringe" side.

Honest question. Do you guys like the music or just looking at the girls?
A little bit of both.

I was listening to CL for like two months without knowing how she looked like. I was in love with her voice.

And then when I found out how she looked like I lost all interest. :rofl:

It was this video that killed my interest for me. I'd never even seen a pic of her before this

I'm so shallow :lol:

:lol: I dont have a list but lll say hyori lee > that girl.
:nerd:
plus cant trust these korean girls faces nowadays. I aint making a joke either

yup, not into kpop girls for that reason. Damn near all of them get the Kpop surgery starter package; I really can’t tell 99% of them apart

E everysingletime please don’t go to Korea thinking you’ll find kpop girls out and about. Literally zero regular girls in Seoul look anything like that :lol:

Lots of cute girls, but one of my friends went there with that ridiculous kpop look expectation and was severely disappointed :lol:

yup, not into kpop girls for that reason. Damn near all of them get the Kpop surgery starter package; I really can’t tell 99% of them apart

E everysingletime please don’t go to Korea thinking you’ll find kpop girls out and about. Literally zero regular girls in Seoul look anything like that :lol:

Lots of cute girls, but one of my friends went there with that ridiculous kpop look expectation and was severely disappointed :lol:
Most korean girls have small eyes with round faces and most korean guys have square jaws.

Nah don't worry I'm not going to expect Korea to be full of kpop looking girls left and right

A little bit of both.

I was listening to CL for like two months without knowing how she looked like. I was in love with her voice.

And then when I found out how she looked like I lost all interest. :rofl:

It was this video that killed my interest for me. I'd never even seen a pic of her before this

I'm so shallow :lol:

:lol: Damn she aint THAT bad .. see her in a dark club after some soju bombs.

Definitely a big change and not my preference, but her music is still pretty decent.
Not the usual current kpop girl band vibe.

And this version dedicated to computersputin computersputin

Honest question. Do you guys like the music or just looking at the girls?

i enjoy the music.

i watch and listen to a lot of foreign tv/movies and music tho. tv/movies are obviously easier cause subtitles, but shouldn't restrict myself musically even if i dont understand *shrug*. there's entire countries worth of entertainment to be enjoyed. if it sounds good, i'll listen. like i actually look at bsides and stuff lol

i was into korean variety at first, cause you dont really get that type of stuff in the states.

Last edited:
이효리
유진
나연
제니
티파니
한승연
김지현
보아
손담비
아이유

hmm i forgetting many others...