Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Dim sum is overrated

*flamesuit on*
source.gif

all this sausage talk and no one's gonna mention Hmong sausage??

images

gimme all that sausage (no pause)

bruhhhss i'm tellin yall when they deep fry this ****, slice it up and you get some sticky rice on the side it's game over. no need for utensils. fatty as hell but that cilantro and thai peper just hits different. infinitely better than an evergood hot link. if anyone here is from sacramento, hit up jimmy's deli. probably the only spot on the west coast where you can get hmong food and soul food at the same time :lol:

I had no idea there were even hmong eateries. Wonder if they have these in socal.

superpause on your eager request though :nerd:

Wearing shoes inside the house is gross.

It's something I don't even think about. It's just an automatic thing to take off my shoes, so I'm always taken back at non-asian houses where ppl be walking inside with shoes on.
Ive seen certain people wear outside shoes on their own bed :smh::smh:
My next door neighbor is white and he wears his boots inside his house ON CARPET. Keep in mind both of our houses are newly built.

I can't! I live in new york. I'm shuddering just thinking about bringing everything my shoes be stepping on inside.

all this sausage talk and no one's gonna mention Hmong sausage??

images

gimme all that sausage (no pause)

bruhhhss i'm tellin yall when they deep fry this ****, slice it up and you get some sticky rice on the side it's game over. no need for utensils. fatty as hell but that cilantro and thai peper just hits different. infinitely better than an evergood hot link. if anyone here is from sacramento, hit up jimmy's deli. probably the only spot on the west coast where you can get hmong food and soul food at the same time :lol:
You’re from Oakland right? Have you been to Champa Garden? They got some decent Lao Sausage.
C0F016B8-E77F-4723-BF8A-96254C651881.png

Wearing shoes inside the house is gross.

It's something I don't even think about. It's just an automatic thing to take off my shoes, so I'm always taken back at non-asian houses where ppl be walking inside with shoes on.

bro the struggle when non-asian guests slide thru the house and dont immediately take off their kicks. like yo, are you visually impaired? do you not see my pile of shoes by the door or the fact that i'm outta my shoes?

some of my recent exes were non-asian and every single one of them, upon entering my house for the first time, would enter with their shoes on. that conversation is always hella awkward. like i'm trynna smash, but im also trynna maintain a hygienic household. im about through with it and strongly considering an investment in this:

Doormat_540x_6ac6de72-9957-4275-a7eb-ebfd13d5de14_540x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom