Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Have you guys been to a massage parlor in Asia? Im trying to avoid a happy ending I just want my sore legs massaged. I don't wanna be in the wrong place and the police raid the place

Yea well sometimes youre in a legit place but the masseuse wants to make extra money......shell start focusing her massage inside upper thigh grazing your balls just a tiny bit as a hint.

Idk thats just what I heard :nerd:

I'm sure you're safe if you go to a chain massage spot in a crowded area

Although I've heard that sometimes the shady spots hide in plain sight, looking legit and everything. Or so I've heard

Im in Asia these spots are all dingy and upstairs in old buildings. No chains from what I've seen

just stay away from places that say "Gentleman's Spa', "Gentleman's Club", or they have girls in bikinis on a giant marquee, or girls in bikinis at the door greeting you :lol:

I'm in Hong Kong right now. They all look sketch. There'll be signs saying massage upstairs

I'm in Hong Kong right now. They all look sketch. There'll be signs saying massage upstairs

go to wanchai , im sure there are thai massage places there. cant remember what exit to tell you, but they were on the street were the pubs are. and dont be scared to go upstairs to just check if the place is legit. lol

I know youre not kidding.

After each duo lingo lesson.
200.gif

if E everysingletime is filipino, there’s a small chance he’s the man in that gif or related to him

Boy crying over Mcdonalds :rofl::rofl:

that mcD’s chicken nugget just hits different. i can relate :lol:

but yo why was little husky bruh’s emotions all over the place? first he’s crying because he thought moms was trying to scare him (understandable), calms down but then mid-bite into his nugget he breaks out into tears again. behavior patterns remind me of an emotionally-irregulated ex i had in college

Last edited:
that mcD’s chicken nugget just hits different. i can relate :lol:

but yo why was little husky bruh’s emotions all over the place? first he’s crying because he thought moms was trying tons are him (understandable), calms down but then mid-bite into his nugget he breaks out into tears again. behavior patterns remind me of an emotionally-irregulated ex i had in college
The way he cuddled that nugget man.

Back
Top Bottom