Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I know one Asian dude who became a cop. He used to watch my Instagram stories but once I started posting a streak of anti trump stuff he stopped watching my posts

SMH lol

What's y'all definition of being washed? Like I rather be home reading or watching a good movie than being out at a bar or club. Does that make me washed??

I think being washed is when you stop blending in with the college crowd

Not that I've tried that :nerd:

Why would i want to blend in with the college crowd? :lol: I have a masters and a mortgage. "Hey girl, I got a nice 401K"

Need to check your level of fitness and maybe where your hairline is at too :nerd:
So it's just an image thing ? :nerd:
Those ACG velcro sandals were looking mighty nice to go to the Trader Joes on the weekend. :nerd::nerd:

Why would i want to blend in with the college crowd?

th

I remember being at an college house party with my cousins who are ten years younger than me. All of their friends thought I was their age. Asian genes. Enjoy it while it still works for you 🤣🤣🤣

The other day I was working out at the elementary school playground. A Karen came up to me and asked me what grade I’m in because campus is closed and I should be SIP. Then she got a closer look at me and said “oh you’re not a kid, I thought you go here”. I’m about 5’11” and near 180lbs...what elementary kid is this size? I guess my Asian face makes me look like a kid.

The other day I was working out at the elementary school playground. A Karen came up to me and asked me what grade I’m in because campus is closed and I should be SIP. Then she got a closer look at me and said “oh you’re not a kid, I thought you go here”. I’m about 5’11” and near 180lbs...what elementary kid is this size? I guess my Asian face makes me look like a kid.
There’s no you can mistake a 5’11 person as a elementary school student :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom