Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Irony:
Younger brother couple inches taller and bit heavier.
Have 3 half Laotian cousins who are even younger and even more muscular heavy than him.
Midwest corn fed beef. Drink your milk when young.
:wink:

Edit:
Asian appetite. White people lunch.
All you younger guys growing up living on coasts with the Asian food variety are lucky.
All we had was homestyle food.

089e3a0ae5c396d4195267012e23cc44.gif

Last edited:
Idk what astroworld is, but a summer ago me and my coworker made plans to go to e-zoo in a yr

Covid washed that down the drain of course.

Astroworld used to be an amusement park across intestate 610 from the Astrodome in Houston which is where TS got the name from. I lived in Houston when it shutdown

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

at all yall flexing your heights

:lol: :lol: i'm kidding, get it my tall asian brothers!!

5’10 and 190, but I’m only half Chinese. Dad who was Chinese was 5’2” and mom 5’3”. My uncles on my mother’s side are about the same height as me. Some slightly taller and some slighter shorter.

Last edited:
I like it when my girl is taller than me in heels. On some tom cruise steez

I thought I was in the only one. Remember I hooked up with this girl who is around 5'10. I'm 5'10 as well. She was self conscious when wearing heels, but I told her I love it when she wears heels. Literally told her she can be my nicole kidman. She loved that!

5’11”

To add to the conversation about looking younger than you are, I occasionally would take an Uber or Lyft to work in the morning and would be asked by the drivers if I’m going to school.

next time they ask “nah, i’m goin to YB’s house”

No need for the sad face, Putin.

It is what it is #kanyeshrug
Sad face cuz u gotta look at it positively. Most asian girls are short, and a lot of them dont want to feel like a ****** with their guy, so you're gucci.

First time in Seoul in 2014, seemed like every guy was skinny and 6'2 at least. It's like asian scandanavia.
Nah, all the short dudes just too embarrassed to step outside. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom