Asian Culture Discussion Thread

my mom’s 4’10 while standing on a yellow phonebook and my dad is 5’8..yall can do the math

for my fellow short dudes, yall know the hustle on first dates: AIR MAX 1 gang!!!

183cm here
giphy-2.gif

Astroworld used to be an amusement park across intestate 610 from the Astrodome in Houston which is where TS got the name from. I lived in Houston when it shutdown

5’10 and 190, but I’m only half Chinese. Dad who was Chinese was 5’2” and mom 5’3”. My uncles on my mother’s side are about the same height as me. Some slightly taller and some slighter shorter.

Did your Chinese side of the family grow up poor? I’ve noticed the newer generations of Asians tend to be taller and I think they has a lot to do with economies rising and being able to eat good food more consistently.

we back? :wow: :nerd:

170427180813-01-la-riots-koreatown-trump-100-days-restricted-super-tease.jpg

I remember watching the documentary on Netflix and the Korean laundromat owner was just there crying as people were looting the place still. :smh: :smh:

we back? :wow: :nerd:

170427180813-01-la-riots-koreatown-trump-100-days-restricted-super-tease.jpg

I remember watching the documentary on Netflix and the Korean laundromat owner was just there crying as people were looting the place still. :smh: :smh:

Na this generation is soft. Keep in mind, Korean dudes during the LA riot times served in the military and knew how to handle a weapon since military service is mandatory in Korea.

dudes today prob don’t even know how to reload a gun

Back
Top Bottom