Asian Culture Discussion Thread

The news reported they already arrested someone last night under the new law.

hk is utterly screwed now. Say goodbye to their freedoms.

Going to miss going to Hong Kong...Thanks China for ruining a cherished part of my childhood.

Watch the entire video. The other guy will post his story on friday. Disturbing as eff. Really messed up.

Have watched vids on both channels every once in a while. Don’t get a disrespectful or outrageous vibe from their content. But their experience gives you a current first hand account what’s going on and the effects.

This little kid a genius. Future tycoon or government leader.
The little girl sitting behind him and speed reading will be unstoppable.
:rofl:

don't sleep on this kid. he might be a savant with extraordinary photographic memory ...

or he's just the class clown who's doing a last hail mary before he fails the test.

say no more family

e6bdc699c471ef99757ef56615e0b4ac.jpg

by the way, miss yall bros here and in the discord. been working on an app for grad school and that ****'s been almost 100% of my focus lately.

Good luck mayne, handle business! I been on that road few years ago, finished a year ago. Definitely a rewarding experience

Watch the entire video. The other guy will post his story on friday. Disturbing as eff. Really messed up.

Have watched vids on both channels every once in a while. Don’t get a disrespectful or outrageous vibe from their content. But their experience gives you a current first hand account what’s going on and the effects.

Followup: the other white guy’s story.

Not as hardcore as first one.

Back
Top Bottom