Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I wish I had gotten into his music sooner. Sometimes I like to study to "Aruarian Dance" on 1/2 speed but I usually end up groovin to the music lol. RIP :frown:

he did a tribute to nujabes tour in the US last year and i caught his show in DC. hands down one of the best concerts i've been to. He had a live band as well it was crazy. for the encore he performed the samurai champloo opening

I went to the Nujabes tribute in LA back in 2017. Def an emotional performance knowing this is the closest I’ll get to hearing Nujabes live, but amazing hearing it from the people he knew. His music def changed my life and got me through high school, college, and post grad. I remember the day he passed I was in my apartment and listening to “Counting Stars” and couldn’t really believe it

Some of my favorite jams

I went to the Nujabes tribute in LA back in 2017. Def an emotional performance knowing this is the closest I’ll get to hearing Nujabes live, but amazing hearing it from the people he knew. His music def changed my life and got me through high school, college, and post grad. I remember the day he passed I was in my apartment and listening to “Counting Stars” and couldn’t really believe it

Some of my favorite jams

nujabes music knowledge was insane. dude was a huge fan of Brazilian music. counting stars samples sahde of the mango tree and luv sic pt 3 samples some Brazilian song i forgot off the top of my head

Eff that guy.

Followup info:

Back
Top Bottom