Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Filipino
tgif1ula_b.jpg

Last edited:
You all are killing me. My grandpa believes Hitler is half Filipino. No lie. He said that he is Jose Rizal's son. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just googled Jose Rizal and Hitler. There are other people who believe that Hitler was an illegitimate son of Jose Rizal (a Philippine national hero). It's an urban legend. Who knows?

Last edited:
5'11" and I get mistaken for Hawaiian or Samoan sometimes.

But since moving to the east coast, all the Hispanic people talk to me in Spanish and when I say I don't speak Spanish, they give me this look of disgust.

So I guess I look Hispanic too? I don't get it.

5'11" and I get mistaken for Hawaiian or Samoan sometimes.

But since moving to the east coast, all the Hispanic people talk to me in Spanish and when I say I don't speak Spanish, they give me this look of disgust.

So I guess I look Hispanic too? I don't get it.

No. It's just cause East Coast people don't know any better. That is like when Cali people go to NY and assume everyone is Mexican. We don't have any Puerto Ricans or Dominicans out here.

I just use the little bit of Spanish I remember from high school and say "No hablo Español. Yo soy Filipino".

Latino cats always talk to me in spanish

The girl at the gas station looked at my debit card (i have a very common hispanic last name) and asked me if i do

One time I was walking through my neighborhood and on my way to work. Was a summer job so I was wearing a black shirt and green cargo pants and carrying a folder. This woman from the neighborhood was running after me. I turn around to see what she wanted and she was asking me if I could fix the flower pots in her front yard. She thought I was one of her landscapers. I told her I was on my way to work and she said ok I can just do it later.

Last edited:
One time I was walking through my neighborhood and on my way to work. Was a summer job so I was wearing a black shirt and green cargo pants and carrying a folder. This woman from the neighborhood was running after me. I turn around to see what she wanted and she was asking me if I could fix the flower pots in her front yard. She thought I was one of her landscapers. I told her I was on my way to work and she said ok I can just do it later.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I refuse to pay to go anywhere in this country outside of the Bay Area, LA, NYC, Seattle, Chicago, and NYC, but this goes to show that those Trump clowns live near these areas as well. Even here in liberal California, I personally know a bunch of Indian and Chinese people that have been a victim of hate crimes since the election. It's not as frequent compared to the Midwest and South, but if you venture out to the outskirts of the Bay Area and LA (or go to Central California :x ) it's a completely different world.

Last edited:
Whenever I visit family in Fresno, it's ridiculous how many trump signs I see along the 99.

It's sad that many trump supporters think that ONLY white people are considered as "true Americans" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom