Asian Culture Discussion Thread

454 goes. Coo riders right there. They show hella community love in the bay especially the Samoan/Tongan cats in San jo/EPA. Nump a fool on his IG too :lol:

soju taste like gasoline to me
laugh.gif
i only had it straight once, never again

honestly though i dont drink much cause im sorta allergic

@SFC415 i've never had kaoliang, only taiwan made alcohol i've had is kavalan which is a whisky
drink it like this homie

Last edited:
you got to be careful tho cause once you mix it the alcohol taste is gone and the next thing you know you're wondering what happened last night.

True. At home I just mix a bottle of Jinro 24 with lychee juice, and I'll be good for a while off that alone :lol: It tastes like nothing but juice the way I make it. My friend hates drinking anything other than wine, but she loves soju cocktails because you can't taste any alcohol.

I don't mind regular soju though. I usually just drink it straight up when I'm trying to avoid too much sugar in my diet. In Seoul I usually pregame with the $1 bottles you get from the convenience store and just drink it like a beer :lol:

Last edited:
Some of y'all sound soft.

Bet y'all turn red when you drink and ish too

Jk

What y'all know about the soju Tornado
a4e2bacff7d31dc19451c124d6d9530c.gif

090666dafe247395aed3eec2332d8259.gif

66d5e8ba72acf470271b87ce2f60f091.gif

2.gif

Last edited:
True. At home I just mix a bottle of Jinro 24 with lychee juice, and I'll be good for a while off that alone
laugh.gif
It tastes like nothing but juice the way I make it. My friend hates drinking anything other than wine, but she loves soju cocktails because you can't taste any alcohol.

I don't mind regular soju though. I usually just drink it straight up when I'm trying to avoid too much sugar in my diet. In Seoul I usually pregame with the $1 bottles you get from the convenience store and just drink it like a beer
laugh.gif
yeah I was tripping how cheap soju was out there.

this is also a dope drink. chilled or on ice

33619.jpg

I'm fine with drinking like I'm soft these days :lol: I think I drank enough for several lifetimes between 17-24. Not being a heavy drinker anymore is also MUCH better for a)maintaining healthy weight (I don't have the magic metabolism I had back then) and b)my wallet. My tabs used to be $100+ at bars/clubs throughout the night, and now it's like $30-40 including food.

Last edited:
Man i washed a whole bottle of sake in one night and that was the most fun drunk i've ever been in my life

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I was tripping how cheap soju was out there.

this is also a dope drink. chilled or on ice

33619.jpg

Yeah I like these too. I don't care at all if these are considered girl drinks :lol:

Last edited:
I don't drink much, but I always order flavored soju every time I get kbbq. Probably considered girl drinks too, but idc. Drank two pitchers, Lychee Soju and Mango soju, basically by myself last time I went. So bomb.

Last edited:
For me, 1)Lychee, 2)Mango, 3)Yogurt in terms of ranking flavors. Don't like strawberry at all

My go to spot over here makes it with ice cream too :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
I like henny. Haven't drank it in a while. Somehow I find myself drinking a lot of Jameson now.

Soju is ok. I drank half a pitcher of watermelon soju once and had a mean hangover the next morning.

Soju smells like that thing girls use to clean off nail polish.

It feels so light though. You can take like 10 shots and not really the burn like something hard would do after the 4th shot. ***** like water at first. But once you go past a good amount, you gonna forgot some of the night lol.

^ That smell.

Mixed flavored soju is
mean.gif
 for me. The soju cocktail stuff will creep up on you because all that sugar.

Just the straight soju by the glass to drink casually is the way for me now. As an old Korean man its running through my veins.

Soju and beer is a personal preference of mine. I usually mix like this..in fact I'm doing that this very minute
laugh.gif

We also don't like Henny too much, but any Scotch Johnny, Glen__, etc, 12 years and up we love.

Ktown isn't what it used to be so I say go hit up any Buena Park drinking place. There's a  new place someone I know opened up in Rowland Heights. Gunul2. Bomb Korean fusion/bar food. The owner is also an amazing artist and has her work and murals on the walls.

Just to keep it down for the sneakers, my favorite piece:

It's all that sugar masking the alcohol taste..you gon reap the pain the next morning lol.

It's not soju but first time I blacked the **** out was b/c of sake. I ripped the toilet paper holder off my sisters bathroom wall and fell down the stairs :smh:

Last edited:
^ That smell.

Mixed flavored soju is :smh:  for me. The soju cocktail stuff will creep up on you because all that sugar.
Just the straight soju by the glass to drink casually is the way for me now. As an old Korean man its running through my veins.

Soju and beer is a personal preference of mine. I usually mix like this..in fact I'm doing that this very minute :lol: .
We also don't like Henny too much, but any Scotch Johnny, Glen__, etc, 12 years and up we love.

Ktown isn't what it used to be so I say go hit up any Buena Park drinking place. There's a  new place someone I know opened up in Rowland Heights. Gunul2. Bomb Korean fusion/bar food. The owner is also an amazing artist and has her work and murals on the walls.

Just to keep it down for the sneakers, my favorite piece:

View media item 2397478

View media item 2397480
I like that, does she have a site where she sells her prints?

I like that, does she have a site where she sells her prints?

I don't think she has one specific site, also not sure about forums rules etc.

But if you google "Mimi Yoon art" Or "Gamut media" You'll Find Her work for sale. Gamut media does a lot of her prints and stuff.

She has alot of different "sexy women" concepts and characters.

Back
Top Bottom