asian kids beatup white kid vol black friends run

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

hahah they cambodians
somebody dad came out at the end, telling them to go home hahah

as a cambodian person in oakland, i see/hear about stuff like this too often.
tired.gif

what i really want to know is what this all started over...

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

haha thats wussup.

............................... hood asians..........................................

where they do that at???

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ES Long Beach.
East Oakland. West Oakland. Richmond. All has them cambodian, laotian, vietnamese, mien, hmong people tryna be hella bad. You probably from somecity with experience with them rich koreans or something.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

smh.gif
viets are grimey. they never fight a fair fight but then thats expected when your whole race of males are like 5'3". i remember the other youtube of a bunch of viets in norcal bodying some guy that was trying to prevent them from taking chairs in a restaurant outside for another fight.
Where did you get the idea they were viet? Their parents weren't even speaking viet at the end cmon now. Being viet though, I gotta admit someof them do fight pretty grimey, a lot of fights I've seen involving viets were always the same, one dude steps in and pretty soon you got a whole orgy ofviets from both sides trying to fight each other. Not all viets are like that though, you can't just go and assume people are viet just because someone isgetting jumped in a video.
smh.gif
at all these savages though.

yall fools think asians are weak... we never fight 1 on 1... it's always 10 on 1. this white dude at my high school was being racist one day, 6'2brolic dude.... had a whole pack of 20 nammers or so... white dude ended up getting slashed with machetes and had his arm chopped off.

That was incredibly stupid however things happen like this every single day.
You could hear the kid scream everytime he got hit with a bat.
He walked away, he is lucky with the injuries that he has because he could have easily been killed.

Individuals die over stuff like this everyday, this is extremely foolish

yall fools think asians are weak... we never fight 1 on 1... it's always 10 on 1.

so how are they not weak than?

white dude ended up getting slashed with machetes and had his arm chopped off.

yea that never happened...relax with all that nonsense.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yall fools think asians are weak... we never fight 1 on 1... it's always 10 on 1. this white dude at my high school was being racist one day, 6'2 brolic dude.... had a whole pack of 20 nammers or so... white dude ended up getting slashed with machetes and had his arm chopped off.
this same %%%% happened at my school but it wasnt a pack of dudes. kid really brought a machete, he went to the counselor and told him if theywerent gonna stop him he was gonna pull the machete out of his locker and hack this kid up. he wasnt getting bullied, but just had problems with the white kid
sick.gif

yall fools think asians are weak... we never fight 1 on 1... it's always 10 on 1. this white dude at my high school was being racist one day, 6'2 brolic dude.... had a whole pack of 20 nammers or so... white dude ended up getting slashed with machetes and had his arm chopped off.
Sounds like something outta Dewey Cox Walk hard I can see dudes arm just chillin on the ground...but you sorta did go against yourself if asiansweren't weak wouldn't they fight 1 on 1 how it should be. Not with 9 extra people with bats and machetes coming at the dude...that sounds as weak as itgets to me
ohwell.gif

like i said before... if you are gonna call out 1's then its 1 on 1 all day... but if no one says nothing... you can bet i aint letting my friend/family godown like that...

9e91664d2daa53ed0ebf51b28dd8e3d8a85f0d4d.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand why people are putting so much emphasis on race.

They're all ignorant morons, but sadly a product of their environment.

^^ please dont act like we cant dig up pics of a certain group of ANY RACE that dress somewhat similar...
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that you are crazy/hard or not depending on how you dress...

Size

Unknown. Police say there are dozens of small Vietnamese groups operating in B.C. The most prominent Asian gang in the Vancouver areais the Big Circle Boys, also known as Dai Huen Jai.

Criminal activities

Vietnamese groups control about 85 per cent of the marijuana-growing operations in the Lower Mainland and most of the drug trade onVancouver Island, north of Nanaimo. They have recently branched out into methamphetamine. They also use Big Circle Boys connections to export pot to the U.S.The Big Circle Boys have made the Lower Mainland a hotbed of counterfeit credit- card fraud activity. BCB's mainstay is importing and distributing cocaineand southeast Asian heroin. BCB members have been involved in murder, loan-sharking, people-smuggling, extortion, home-invasion robberies and exporting stolenluxury cars to Asia.

Propensity for violence

Vietnamese gangsters are known for being ruthless and unpredictably violent during confrontations. Other Asian crime groups are morelow-key, not wanting to attract police attention, but will resort to violence and murder to protect their criminal interests.

i got this from http://www.canada.com/van...3-414d-bc06-582faf1f77aa

im not even advocating gang violence cause it's ruining my city. but to think im calling ducktales???? im not even vietnamese... minorities who come from poorest of backgrounds are usually the ones who will do anything to support themselves. the 3 of the top 5 fugitives in the city arevietanmese.. some of yall are so quick to call ducktales

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^ please dont act like we cant dig up pics of a certain group of ANY RACE that dress somewhat similar...
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that you are crazy/hard or not depending on how you dress...
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You came up with ALL OF THAT just off of my "[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" ??[/color]

Lol at dude saying asians aint weak cause they fight 10 on 1. But you guys all talking about that was a cheap fight, dude came to some one elses block to fightthem with a couple of his friends. Idk where you guys are from but I aint ever seen anyone go on someone else block and start something then not get jumped.Even if I didn't know dude and I seen my neighbor getting beat on imma come out and lend a hand.

Size

Unknown. Police say there are dozens of small Vietnamese groups operating in B.C. The most prominent Asian gang in the Vancouver area is the Big Circle Boys, also known as Dai Huen Jai.

Criminal activities

Vietnamese groups control about 85 per cent of the marijuana-growing operations in the Lower Mainland and most of the drug trade on Vancouver Island, north of Nanaimo. They have recently branched out into methamphetamine. They also use Big Circle Boys connections to export pot to the U.S. The Big Circle Boys have made the Lower Mainland a hotbed of counterfeit credit- card fraud activity. BCB's mainstay is importing and distributing cocaine and southeast Asian heroin. BCB members have been involved in murder, loan-sharking, people-smuggling, extortion, home-invasion robberies and exporting stolen luxury cars to Asia.

Propensity for violence

Vietnamese gangsters are known for being ruthless and unpredictably violent during confrontations. Other Asian crime groups are more low-key, not wanting to attract police attention, but will resort to violence and murder to protect their criminal interests.

whats that got to do with this?

laugh.gif
those black kids were wack . How you gonna let a punk anky white boy roll up in your hood and then let a weak asian do the work.

Back
Top Bottom