asian kids beatup white kid vol black friends run

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^ please dont act like we cant dig up pics of a certain group of ANY RACE that dress somewhat similar...
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that you are crazy/hard or not depending on how you dress...
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You came up with ALL OF THAT just off of my "[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" ??[/color]
one dude said "you think asians are weak?"... then you post that pic... so what did you mean by posting that pic?

laugh.gif
@ dude acting like fighting 10 to 1 show how tough you are....if anything that shows how weak you are....then them fools in the video all had objects intheir hands which is even worse......out of all the unfair fights this has got to be the most pathetic one....

ure gonna go great lengths just to enlarge my pic?? wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

trying to make a mockery of how i dress, so ure gonna associate me with gang-related activities by the way i dress? typical NT childish %#%@. i dont evenassociate myself with gang-activities.... keep them racist undertones coming tho and u'll see how far that gets u.

^^ please dont act like we cant dig up pics of a certain group of ANY RACE that dress somewhat similar...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
one dude said "you think asians are weak?"... then you post that pic... so what did you mean by posting that pic?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The kid that said "yall fools think asians are weak." is whoI responded to... secondly that's his avy blown up.. I only enlarged it because they dress like "tough guys" (no, they really do)[/color]

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]C'mon, if you're tough, you're tough.. You don't need the costumeto go along with it, dudes look like clowns.[/color]

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
@ dude acting like fighting 10 to 1 show how tough you are....if anything that shows how weak you are....then them fools in the video all had objects in their hands which is even worse......out of all the unfair fights this has got to be the most pathetic one....
The worse part about the video is dude's friends just dipped on him wiht the quickness.
laugh.gif

If you gonna go into someone's block to start $#$% be prepared for a big fight, you are in their territory.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
@ dude acting like fighting 10 to 1 show how tough you are....if anything that shows how weak you are....then them fools in the video all had objects in their hands which is even worse......out of all the unfair fights this has got to be the most pathetic one....
The worse part about the video is dude's friends just dipped on him wiht the quickness.
laugh.gif

If you gonna go into someone's block to start $#$% be prepared for a big fight, you are in their territory.

thats true
laugh.gif
....i knew some asians that were on that "street" stuff but it was out in the suburbs so it was like w/e to me
laugh.gif
....they were koothough......but shoutouts to all the asian bookies.....they keep money in my pockets during school
pimp.gif

I have no idea why race is even a topic here. I know punks that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic....I also know people who put in work that are Asian,White, Black, and Hispanic. Race has nothing to do with this. The topic should be why the Asian dude get his **% beat, why did the white guy get rocked withbats, and why did his homeboys run off like scared hos. If that were black people jumping that white boy, race wouldn't have even been the topic. Wouldeveryone be calling African Americans "weak" because they were jumping a white cat with a pink shirt on? I swear people be taking shots at Asianpeople because they are the most under represented in this country. This %%%@ happens everyday nomatter what the race or neighborhood. The main point of thisthread should be the fact that 1 on 1 is dead.
indifferent.gif
at closetracists.

laugh.gif

Why try to convince someone that asians are tough guys? The general consensus is that asians are soft. Take advantage of that my asian brothers....you can doall the bad !#!% you want and still no one will change their opinions about asians.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The kid that said "yall fools think asians are weak." is who I responded to... secondly that's his avy blown up.. I only enlarged it because they dress like "tough guys" (no, they really do)[/color]

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]C'mon, if you're tough, you're tough.. You don't need the costume to go along with it, dudes look like clowns.[/color]
They got basic Tees, a Track Jacket and some fitteds on...
indifferent.gif

Only kid that looks like a clown is on the far left.

What he said was pretty weak, the 10 on 1 thing...and all that gang ishhh he brought up...but cmon, your reaching just to prove a point fam....

I have no idea why race is even a topic here. I know punks that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic....I also know people who put in work that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic. Race has nothing to do with this. The topic should be why the Asian dude get his **% beat, why did the white guy get rocked with bats, and why did his homeboys run off like scared hos. If that were black people jumping that white boy, race wouldn't have even been the topic. Would everyone be calling African Americans "weak" because they were jumping a white cat with a pink shirt on? I swear people be taking shots at Asian people because they are the most under represented in this country. This %%%@ happens everyday nomatter what the race or neighborhood. The main point of this thread should be the fact that 1 on 1 is dead.
indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

i was wondering when you'd come in here...an asian thread without korean dave!!!???
why the hells everything about racism with you? smh....

^^^
smh.gif
that what my point was... you might call a dude a clown by the way he's dressed thinking that he aint tough... no matter what you look/dress likeyou can still be a nutcase...
a hillbilly dude in overalls and a straw hat might look like a clown... but that dude can go off and kill his whole family...

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I have no idea why race is even a topic here. I know punks that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic....I also know people who put in work that are Asian, White, Black, and Hispanic. Race has nothing to do with this. The topic should be why the Asian dude get his **% beat, why did the white guy get rocked with bats, and why did his homeboys run off like scared hos. If that were black people jumping that white boy, race wouldn't have even been the topic. Would everyone be calling African Americans "weak" because they were jumping a white cat with a pink shirt on? I swear people be taking shots at Asian people because they are the most under represented in this country. This %%%@ happens everyday nomatter what the race or neighborhood. The main point of this thread should be the fact that 1 on 1 is dead.
indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

how can people take shots at asians when mods on this site have a history of banning people who even mutter a stereotype about yall.....just keeping it100....yall are protected on this site....now blacks whites and latinos are different....we've all had our fair share
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

how can people take shots at asians when mods on this site have a history of banning people who even mutter a stereotype about yall.....just keeping it 100....yall are protected on this site....now blacks whites and latinos are different....we've all had our fair share
laugh.gif

i thought i was the only one that noticed this...

indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

how can people take shots at asians when mods on this site have a history of banning people who even mutter a stereotype about yall.....just keeping it 100....yall are protected on this site....now blacks whites and latinos are different....we've all had our fair share
laugh.gif
What does this site have to do with anything dealing with racism?
You act like its still not out there...most of the threads ive seen with anything "asian" in it always ends up in some racist ishhh in there.

exactly, these dudes think we're some insensitive 8 year olds who can't feel or sense racial undertones when they are clearly being delivered. @*@!outta here with that.

and what does the way i dress have to do with anything? ure just being blinded by the stereotypes....

rhester wrote:
" I won mentally..."
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh7qdb34v4ovJtDnlChttp://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh7qdb34v4ovJtDnlC

�� SMH at White guys dropping N bombs because they have no "power" words of their own....and
indifferent.gif
�at the fellas letting him use it.

JOSE CANSECO..... Dont talk to me son
indifferent.gif
....you one of them closetracist I mentioned, always talking slick and takin shots like you got heat rocks for someone
indifferent.gif
�Get my name out your mouth

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif
at closet racists.

laugh.gif
What does this site have to do with anything dealing with racism?
You act like its still not out there...most of the threads ive seen with anything "asian" in it always ends up in some racist ishhh in there.

i'm sorry but i've never seen it and if i have it ended up w/ multiple bannings...hell even i got got back in the day for a joke that wasnt even thatbad.....i've seen blatant remarks towards whites blacks and latinos get looked over on the daily ...not that i'm complaining i just feel like the fieldshould be even

Lol the Bosnian had the Jackie Chan looking fool beat from the get go... His gang had to jump in with 2 X 4's looking like the asian hacksaw jimduggans hahaha...

It would have been good if Bosnain's dad or grandfather stepped in like Gran Torino or something and lit the Asians up like Clint Eastwood.. imageI guessthat's only in Hollywood.... image

so that isnt racist? some of yall are ignorant as hell, e-racists are the worst.

JOSE CANSECO..... Dont talk to me son
indifferent.gif
....you one of them closet racist I mentioned, always talking slick and takin shots like you got heat rocks for someone
indifferent.gif
�Get my name out your mouth

shut up.

Back
Top Bottom