Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

Originally Posted by janicegirl

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

9d3352a64b10643bfeecbcca8c06aba9541aef1.jpg
laugh.gif
your first two posts were awesome. welcome!

to the black ppl who call each other the "n" but have a problem with others saying it...smfh...if u rely want it with Don...come see me whenever u in Miami we can "chat" over a starbucks coffee...I'm not scared of yall like these other "N" word protecting punany asians in this thread...not all the Asians in this thread just the ones justifying a word and protecting a word thatdoesnt even affect them...

tysonstare.gif
Spoiler [+]
11716327041a4efb8c3841a.gif

Eh, I give respect for Shady posting up his pictures, he is secure in who he is and he isn't afraid to hide it. I have no problem with that. I don'tthink he makes Asians look bad, his behavior is not inherent to his race, it was born from his upbringing and surroundings.

I don't really like to use the word swag, but, plenty of non-Asians on here use it all the time and it goes overlooked. Just because his personalitydoesn't seem like it "fits," doesn't mean you need to give him a hard time or say he makes Asians look bad. Just let him be him. You all gottotally off topic with this post, his point was that Asians don't get much respect in Hollywood, and you all completely derailed it.

I'll never understand why people argue back and forth on here, trying to disprove each other. It's just dumb.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Eh, I give respect for Shady posting up his pictures, he is secure in who he is and he isn't afraid to hide it. I have no problem with that. I don't think he makes Asians look bad, his behavior is not inherent to his race, it was born from his upbringing and surroundings.

I don't really like to use the word swag, but, plenty of non-Asians on here use it all the time and it goes overlooked. Just because his personality doesn't seem like it "fits," doesn't mean you need to give him a hard time or say he makes Asians look bad. Just let him be him. You all got totally off topic with this post, his point was that Asians don't get much respect in Hollywood, and you all completely derailed it.

I'll never understand why people argue back and forth on here, trying to disprove each other. It's just dumb.
You see those pics? Son thinks he hard saying the N word around white boys, c'mon...thats reaching.

Hes a scrub, no @*@#, but if you have swag, you have it, son has none.

If he was a Rascal from Long Beach i can understand saying N,...hes a nerdy asian dude tryin to fit it saying N, in Miami...

Shadyo5o wrote:

to the black ppl who call each other the "n" but have a problem with others saying it...smfh...if u rely want it with Don...come see me whenever u in Miami we can "chat" over a starbucks coffee...I'm not scared of yall

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Shadyo5o wrote:

to the black ppl who call each other the "n" but have a problem with others saying it...smfh...if u rely want it with Don...come see me whenever u in Miami we can "chat" over a starbucks coffee...I'm not scared of yall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what the !%!*?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Eh, I give respect for Shady posting up his pictures, he is secure in who he is and he isn't afraid to hide it. I have no problem with that. I don't think he makes Asians look bad, his behavior is not inherent to his race, it was born from his upbringing and surroundings.

I don't really like to use the word swag, but, plenty of non-Asians on here use it all the time and it goes overlooked. Just because his personality doesn't seem like it "fits," doesn't mean you need to give him a hard time or say he makes Asians look bad. Just let him be him. You all got totally off topic with this post, his point was that Asians don't get much respect in Hollywood, and you all completely derailed it.

You see those pics? Son thinks he hard saying the N word around white boys, c'mon...thats reaching.

If he was a Rascal from Long Beach i can understand saying N,...hes a nerdy asian dude tryin to fit it saying N, in Miami...
My point is that you don't know whether or not he has swag. You don't know him in real life, but you're jumping to the assumptionbecause he speaks and acts a certain way with an Asian exterior. You don't have to be black to act stupid, you can be Asian and act stupid as well. In myeyes, it's no different if a Rascal says a racial slur or, as you put it, a "nerdy asian dude trying to fit in" says it. It's stupid eitherway.

^ yea i agree to what you say, saying the N word is still stupid regardless, but how he perceives himself is stupid.

I can admire his thought/philosophy of Asian males not getting respect, but then again, hes portraying most of the traits as why we aren't respected youfeel me?

Im not trying to get at you or OP, but i cannot co-sign someone who is acting the role of why we are not socially accepted like all the other races.

Well, Asians make up like 3-4% of the entire US population. It's hard to imagine that, especially since I've been living in California all my life.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Yep....

You are right though eaalto. This thread has derailed.

I'm not personally offended though, as an Asian.... All jokes.

Except his excessive use of the N word. That'll never be justified. I have black friends that use it, and were comfortable around me using it then. I grewup saying it, no need to lie. Just realized how bad it was, for obvious reasons and eventually stopped. Imo, no one should be saying the word period, includingblacks, but we all know that won't happen.

Oh, his use of the word "swag" is funny to me, because he looks like my uncle. If that makes any sense.
ohwell.gif

Nothing wrong with Asians using the word "swag", although I find the word corny myself. And that's coming from anybody.

The only place that word belongs, is in songs, if anywhere.

Let's be serious though, OP is a douche, and is coming off as arrogant.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Yep....

You are right though eaalto. This thread has derailed.

I'm not personally offended though, as an Asian.... All jokes.

Except his excessive use of the N word. That'll never be justified. I have black friends that use it, and were comfortable around me using it then. I grew up saying it, no need to lie. Just realized how bad it was, for obvious reasons and eventually stopped. Imo, no one should be saying the word period, including blacks, but we all know that won't happen.

Oh, his use of the word "swag" is funny to me, because he looks like my uncle. If that makes any sense.
ohwell.gif

Nothing wrong with Asians using the word "swag", although I find the word corny myself. And that's coming from anybody.

The only place that word belongs, is in songs, if anywhere.

Let's be serious though, OP is a douche, and is coming off as arrogant.
I totally agree. I'm not saying he seems like a cool guy, he doesn't. I dislike people who have excessive pride in themselves forwhatever reason. It's always better to be modest. People that refer to themselves as the kid, or that they have swag, are ridiculous to me. I just feellike NT is getting on him not just because he's acting stupid, but because he's Asian and acting stupid. It's as if it simply doesn't fit him,based on what they expect an Asian to be.

^^^I understand what you mean.

Part of the ridicule/responses he's getting is because of the Asian stereotypes. I'm sure of that too.

Which is, sad. Race is always an issue here though.
ohwell.gif

Lol, this topic really has deraileddddddddddddddd.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

asian and athletic dont mix. except for mr. lee.

black and smart don't mix. except for Obama

No offense to anyone. I'm just trying to let you know how stupid you sound.

BTW a chinese dude holds the world record for hurdles.

Was going to comment on that, but you said it all.

And ROFL.

OP stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

This is coming from another Asian.

qft

Originally Posted by wildcard

ahhh omg where do I even start? for one thing, asians can't be sex symbols. Everyone knows why. OP you have d-bag swag, oh SNAP i'm rhyming. UMMM y in the fudge would you post pics up of yourself like that? NOBODY CARES. In your swaggerific statements you basically just are saying blah blah blah crap about crap that noone even said crap about. You are making yourself look like an RTARD. And just for the record- in real life youre one of the types of people who I CANNOT STAND. AT ALL. Ok, so you said the "n-word" oooohhh ahhhhh do you want a cookie or some sort of consolation price. you wanna know y asains don't get respect? Look straight ahead next time you take a picture- cuz u know theres gonna be a mirror there. speaking of which taking pics of yourself is LAAAAAME. Matter of fact you might have singlehandedly killed the word swag altogether. oh funny comic dirty.

you are a sad human being

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Wow. Thanks for posting a racist cartoon Dirty. Project fires? Crack Dealers? Ebony Warrior?
smh.gif
It's not a racist cartoon. It's a sardonic portrayal of stereotypical roles as determined by Hollywood. You people really don't understand that?
No it's clearly a satire on how asian man never get the girl. The black men and white man have the same physical build, same wink, and same embrace from the woman in distress. But look why the black man gets it. The cartoon is called secret asian man and says "how come the asian hero never gets the girl". Nothing about stereotypical roles African Americans play in Hollywood. So black superheros kill crack dealers and save project homes and this smart asian cures cancer? Clearly racist.
look at the entire work of the Secret Asian Man artist... then if you think that he's racist...then so be it.

http://www.imdiversity.co...ian_Man/sam_archives.asp
http://www.secretasianman.com/archive.htm

Originally Posted by shaolin

the avy.

the wall of text. (that no one will read)

The Asian community looks down upon you.
Please, the Asian community looks down on everything..what with those slanted eyes andall. [/marginally insensitive racial commentary said in jest]

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Wow. Thanks for posting a racist cartoon Dirty. Project fires? Crack Dealers? Ebony Warrior?
smh.gif
It's not a racist cartoon. It's a sardonic portrayal of stereotypical roles as determined by Hollywood. You people really don't understand that?
No it's clearly a satire on how asian man never get the girl. The black men and white man have the same physical build, same wink, and same embrace from the woman in distress. But look why the black man gets it. The cartoon is called secret asian man and says "how come the asian hero never gets the girl". Nothing about stereotypical roles African Americans play in Hollywood. So black superheros kill crack dealers and save project homes and this smart asian cures cancer? Clearly racist.
look at the entire work of the Secret Asian Man artist... then if you think that he's racist...then so be it.

http://www.imdiversity.co...ian_Man/sam_archives.asp
http://www.secretasianman.com/archive.htm
laugh.gif

Why....in THEE hell... are you arguing with SHWAP? My sarcasm detectors went into defcon 1 when I read his first replyto that comic
grin.gif

whats racist about putting out project fires and killing crack dealers?? any citizen would be proud to have them achievements under their belts
laugh.gif

i think Jet Li could pull just as many broads as Denzel, but on another note, you just don't see too many brolic, D-Bo lookin' asians (except for thedude in bloodsport, but that's about it).

if there was an asian Ving Rhames, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You complain about Asians not getting respect, yet you (and a many other Asians) act blackimage. Embrace your culture "cuh"
can you explain what is Asian or Asian American culture?
Can you also explain what acting Black is?

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by wildcard

ahhh omg where do I even start? for one thing, asians can't be sex symbols. Everyone knows why. OP you have d-bag swag, oh SNAP i'm rhyming. UMMM y in the fudge would you post pics up of yourself like that? NOBODY CARES. In your swaggerific statements you basically just are saying blah blah blah crap about crap that noone even said crap about. You are making yourself look like an RTARD. And just for the record- in real life youre one of the types of people who I CANNOT STAND. AT ALL. Ok, so you said the "n-word" oooohhh ahhhhh do you want a cookie or some sort of consolation price. you wanna know y asains don't get respect? Look straight ahead next time you take a picture- cuz u know theres gonna be a mirror there. speaking of which taking pics of yourself is LAAAAAME. Matter of fact you might have singlehandedly killed the word swag altogether. oh funny comic dirty.

you are a sad human being

not really. i'm straight. elaborate, and btw in posts- how do i make new lines? because when i press enter for a new line it all still comes out in a blocklike my post above

You complain about Asians not getting respect, yet you (and a many other Asians) act blackimage. Embrace your culture "cuh"
can you explain what is Asian or Asian American culture?
Can you also explain what acting Black is?

You really want to take it there?
On Niketalk?

Youve much to learn Dirty.
MUCH to learn.

Back
Top Bottom