Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It honestly is pretty annoying though as someone who tries to contribute good asics info to the thread, to have the conversation go right back to these pants....

you obviously don't vist the JB thread. That's the place where a thread gets derailed in seconds...

This time around the Mercer pants weren't too big I went TTS with a 30 and were fine.

Can yall stop talking about pants already? Pretty please?

Saw these in person for the first time today, not impressed at all... :smh:
Damn I can't wait for summer lol...
asics+gt+ii+ultra+marine+Ronnie+Fieg+x+Asics+GT+II+Ultra+Marine.jpeg

I really like the Ultras but I would take the Rose Golds over them. I just love that Rose Gold color, just amazing. 

Everyone wants the camo pack and I'm def included.  Does anyone know if it's a GR or if Asics is making them a limited release.  I hope it's as widely available as the Asics GRs that have been dropping and everyone will easily get their pairs.  

Everyone wants the camo pack and I'm def included.  Does anyone know if it's a GR or if Asics is making them a limited release.  I hope it's as widely available as the Asics GRs that have been dropping and everyone will easily get their pairs.  
i want to know the same thing...havnt seen any info regarding the release since the pictures dropped 
tired.gif

Are they really orange or more of a orangish/red? I can't tell for all the different photos I've seen. 

Is there any confirmation that the navy/orange GLIII will release in the US? I've seen more and more int'l sites that had them and sold out.

There's a pair of the navy/orange GL3 on eBay for $400! That's just some ignorant b**** s***!

For everyone that wants to know about the blue camo's dubbed "captains blue", it's a GR with a release date sometime in September '13.  No exact date as of yet.
Thank you for this, and it looks like everyone will be able to get a pair as well which is good 
nthat.gif

I copped a pair of DS Neptunes for $325 around Christmas.  Love the shoe but I'm scared to wear it cuz they look just like all the others... rotten quality control on the glue(not stains). 

I copped a pair of DS Neptunes for $325 around Christmas.  Love the shoe but I'm scared to wear it cuz they look just like all the others... rotten quality control on the glue(not stains). 
I'd suggest using a stain & water repellant prior to wearing them. My friend's pair is riddled with these hard water spots that won't go away...

those were by far the worst quality RF's ever. I went through looking at atleast 5 pairs before finally getting an almost flawless pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom