Asics Love?!? Where is it?

OG retro again? or another bargain bin, lets throw our popular ugly rope laces in them, and call it a kithstrike so they sell out. lol.

i dont think it's a knicks colorway. looks like a retro of one of the OG colorways, so it would be purple, not blue.

Well, still a pass if it's purple. And if that's suppose to be purple, Ronnie Fieg really does filter the **** out of his shoes. Damnnn, that's blue to me. 

Toe is starting to separate on Neptunes. Should I glue it ?

i feel like every pair of neptunes ive seen, theres always something wrong with them. It sucks since theyre such a nice pair 

Easy pass. Only Gel Lyte III that interest me so far are the camos and the pack from Bricks and Mortar. Hope they release soon

easy pass on those, got a pair of them back in 08 at footlocker for $40 and beat them in to the ground. Funny thing is some fool on twitter tried to tell me that these are OGs and exclusive to kith. Oh how these young ones are blinded by RF i bet you not a single one of them owns an pair from over a year ago.
but bro the LACES!!! Those are real OG bro (speaking like a true hypebeast)

^ honestly i like the color and those rope laces makes them pop a bit better then the og laces. But yes i do agree, these are not def worth $125 more like $90. Nothing to special, only rope laces. Atleast I was able to cop with no hassle. :lol: I swear RF should just sell rope laces so people wont make every "Kithstrike'' harder and hyped. Oh yea and atleast provide free shipping, sheeesh. It is what it is.... Wish I was into asics way back, Glad im dying down from jays and nikes, Something different. Nice clean colorway. anyhow looking forward for those GR navy/orange GL3 and camos...

April brings two GR's that are a must if you like Asics, so be my guess and spend your cash on these.

Last edited:
definitely copped for me.  guess im in the minority that loved this colorway. if only i can turn that orange to yellow this time around hahah

like frijo, can't wait for the navy's and the blue camos too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom