Asics Love?!? Where is it?

photobombed by my son

gotta step up your sons shoe game :lol:

Haha. He's got some stuff. The wife put him in flip flops before we went to the track as he wears though before he races. Mostly AM 90s and roshes. He's 4 so I'm not trying to go crazy. Lol. He cost me enough as it is with racing.

Last edited:
Haha. He's got some stuff. The wife put him in flip flops before we went to the track as he wears though before he races. Mostly AM 90s and roshes. He's 4 so I'm not trying to go crazy. Lol. He cost me enough as it is with racing.
ok that's cool. no sense in dropping crazy money on stuff he will outgrow quickly anyway. his foot looked a little older than 4 in that pic to me though, maybe its cuz hes right next to the camera

ok that's cool. no sense in dropping crazy money on stuff he will outgrow quickly anyway. his foot looked a little older than 4 in that pic to me though, maybe its cuz hes right next to the camera

Yea. He's a small dude. Random people get mad at us thinking were letting 3 year old race dirt bikes. Granted he just turned 4 a couple months back. Lol.

No offense, but you do realize this means that you too are in fact a "sheep", right?

I didn't cop. I did not try to cop/stress more because of "hype/his lies." Just to be clear, if I did, would I be a sheep? It seems to me you are indirectly insulting people who did cop. And beneath it all, it sounds like you are salty.

Last edited:
I didn't cop. I did not try to cop/stress more because of "hype/his lies." Just to be clear, if I did, would I be a sheep? It seems to me you are indirectly insulting people who did cop. And beneath it all, it sounds like you are salty.

I copped. Am I a shleople?

Last edited:
My thoughts were not to insult. In fact, I made no insults or insinuations towards any specific person(s), nor was my subject solely meant for the recent CNCPTS releases. I was addressing us: meaning in the sneaker head community as a whole. You introduced the "sheep" title and it's definition. I simply pointed out that you were describing yourself.

This bloke is full of *****. We already have pairs here in Australia. They are being released next weekend. Here are some photos. 
Hilariously embarrassing and I really hope that people social media blast this at concepts and people looking for these shoes.

But im guessing it's part of thir personal shipment or something damaged?

_

Also you sound lame as hell whenever you say anyones salty whenever you feel slightly offended by OPINIONS on a FORUM. 

He's just saying spread the word, and just dont support the business, of course it won't send shockwaves through the water and hault all sales but the idea is as consumer, when being lied to and you can make a difference, keep in mind these companies are large niche companies. Not worldwide corporations. 

Last edited:
I know that Asics retroed Isiah Thomas Asics Gel-Spotlyte but in my humble opinion they should also retro these Asics also from Isiah Thomas cause they look much doper. Even dough I also like the Gel- Spotlyte but the look to these captivate me more. If someone outhere knows what are they called? I'll appreciate it if you let me know, cause i know a lot about sneakers but I'm not gonna say I'm a walking sneaker encyclopedia lol. I'm always interested in learning more about the old school sneakers that i don't know about. I like the new stuff but the feeling i get for the old school kicks is just something special. I guess it probably has to do with me being born around the 80s and growing up in the 90s, peace!

$3-400 depending on what you're willing to spend. But with this re-release it might bring the price down just a tad.
Actually it might increase the price. It's probably very few pairs and might drive the thirst for em up.

$3-400 depending on what you're willing to spend. But with this re-release it might bring the price down just a tad.
thanks for your help.

Will the re-release even be available in North America though? I thought it was Japan exclusive?

Back
Top Bottom