Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hearing only 8 international stores getting 12 pairs each of grey/red concepts embers. Not a big re-release.

Finally UNDS these puppies. Thoughts on the ropes?

these "wider" releases are next to impossible to cop from anyway, those stores get 1 sz run if that and they usually get early carted or you're paying close to resell anyway if they dont take away VAT, plus the headache of waiting thru crashing website after website is not even worth it..cncpts probably couldve just skipped the fire story but they were def limited

pretty good I think.

and I hate yellow.
Yeah I didn't know whether to go with grey, green, orange or yellow ropes. Especially the grey, so many shades of it available.

Another question guys, what site do you guys see news on the offsprings  x asics, i didnt see them on the feeds I usually check (sneakernews, kicks on fire, or sneakerfiles). Particularly news on the pictures.

Yeah I didn't know whether to go with grey, green, orange or yellow ropes. Especially the grey, so many shades of it available.

Another question guys, what site do you guys see news on the offsprings  x asics, i didnt see them on the feeds I usually check (sneakernews, kicks on fire, or sneakerfiles). Particularly news on the pictures.
IG. follow guccipaul_isback

plus a bunch of others.

I really like the gel-lyte 5s 3s and the gel-kayano. The quality is top and they seem to be taking over my collection. theyre really similar to all the saucony

I really like the gel-lyte 5s 3s and the gel-kayano. The quality is top and they seem to be taking over my collection. theyre really similar to all the saucony
3s and (more so) 5s have been taking over my collection as well. ive been having a firesale with my nikes

GLVs are up there with AM1s and 90s for my favorite silhouette.

cant get enough of that shoe.

Last edited:
is there a US release for the offsprings? haven't seen anything

(forgive me if it was posted. just got internet back at my new place)

Back
Top Bottom