Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Joelom, What are your thoughts in terms of quality, what comes with the shoes, how they look in person vs pictures, and comparison to "craftsman ship and materials" to a RF x Asic shoe.

Last edited:
Joelom, What are your thoughts in terms of quality, what comes with the shoes, how they look in person vs pictures, and comparison to "craftsman ship and materials" to a RF x Asic shoe.
I think someone on this thread said the materials are on par with RF but build quality is relatively lacking. I want to hear more opinions too.

the quality is really good. the tan suede is really soft and nappy, from far away it looks normal, but up close you can see how coarse it is. I have some light glue stains near the toe, but nothing crazy. also the right toe is cut a little weird. they def look better in person than pictures. and as a ronnie comparison, they're pretty much the same quality. eggplant colors parts are identical to the nubuck on any ron ron V and the suede just switches it up. but like i said its super soft. 

laces are oddly stiff though.

I think someone on this thread said the materials are on par with RF but build quality is relatively lacking. I want to hear more opinions too.
i agree with that but the quality of the build on these seems to be equal to any of the ronnie releases. it comes down to QC from asics...so the glue stain and the weird toe is nothing out of the ordinary from any RF i have. 

my COAs had a bad cut toe box, my volcanos came with a scuff on the heal.

Last edited:
Those Vs are awesome, hope everyone who wants a pair gets them. Them GRs are flame too, the all whites could be used for a couple of customs. :pimp:

snagged a pair from UNDFTD Silverlake they pretty much had a pair left in each sz ex 13, sounded like they got 2 in pairs each sz they were retailing them for 165. they said no phone orders

quality is spot on w these

Those white TWGO laces look super out of place to me on the Offsprings. Brown is way more cohesive.
I wish I cld get these but just too many goddamn shoes dropping recently. Had to take a break and wait for that bdga glv.

Those white TWGO laces look super out of place to me on the Offsprings. Brown is way more cohesive.
I wish I cld get these but just too many goddamn shoes dropping recently. Had to take a break and wait for that bdga glv.
they weren't supposed to come with the shoe. 

stores were getting emails to remove them...

ubiq didn't get i guess haha

Has any ever noticed any oddities with the Cncpts Ember release..(or any recent releases for that matter)? One of my pairs seems to have a lean

I just love the insole stitching, it's such a nice touch. Would be cool if RF did different logos/icons on different shoes to go along with the theme of that shoe

I just love the insole stitching, it's such a nice touch. Would be cool if RF did different logos/icons on different shoes to go along with the theme of that shoe
yea love those details. i love how the brazil V has the patch on the sock liner and same with the mortars. 

Last edited:
I honestly think these Offsprings are much better than RF's last two GLVs. As for quality, all asics collabs suck nowadays. The toebox on my sages is simply laughable. I got one sneaker with a perforated toe and one without. I emailed kith but obviously I didn't get a reply. It's at the point where I try to get 3 or 4 pairs for every release to find a pair without any flaws. And that TGWO lace thing is pretty freakin weird. I didn't even notice until I read it here. Well that was my early morning gameday rant. Hope you enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom