Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Blooms>Offsprings IMO that being said if you have someone willing to trade and you're thinking about it go for it.

Thanks for your input everyone. I'm still up in the air. I guess I need to see the offsprings in person and make the call. I'm a sucker for suede toe boxes so i think i am going to do it. I wish I could just get both, but I am trying to limit my shoe purchases lately. 

I just love the insole stitching, it's such a nice touch. Would be cool if RF did different logos/icons on different shoes to go along with the theme of that shoe

I think I remember reading that asics won't allow American shops to have branding on the shoes anymore. Only over seas accounts

seriously debating trading my ds midnight blooms for offsprings. IDK what it is but I like the color scheme better on blooms, I think?  It is a better shaped shoe imo with more of neutral tones.  From what I can tell from pictures, the quality and materials on offsprings are superior.  Those with both in hand, what do you think?  Looking for some help deciding.  Thanks NT.
i mean imo i think the MB's are fire. offsprings are alright for me. but yeah you're def winning on that trade. 

Easy decision on that trade. Do it. Blooms can be had at retail but these seem more in demand, they'll probably be more expensive if you want to pick them up down the line.

Last edited:
Amazing pictures Joe! Too excited to get my pair in. Aman Tak is an absolute beast! He understands color blocking so well. Killed the gel lyte v and shadow 6000. Excited to see what he does with offsprings nb collab. 

Saw this on IG. These are clean!

Is it safe to say there is no chances at getting the offsprings? Didn't know they were releasing and I know my size goes quick, a 12 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom