Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Stock laces on the ofsprings are eh, will probably end up doing something similar.

Last edited:
Not feeling those ropes up there. I think purple flats will work. I have some ropes in the grey OG GLV so I'll probably try the flats that came with those. 

That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure if anyone had something else they used.

I saw some white/grey ropes on a website, but not sure how it'll look on the shoe.

Might go white/3m. I've never bought ropes, where's the best/cheapest rope site?

Undefeated SF has sizes 8, 10, 11.5, 12, and 13 of the Offspring GLV's. Charging $165 + tax, total about $180.

^^^ wish they did phone orders. so many releases theyve had that i would have been able to cop if that were the case

seriously debating trading my ds midnight blooms for offsprings. IDK what it is but I like the color scheme better on blooms, I think?  It is a better shaped shoe imo with more of neutral tones.  From what I can tell from pictures, the quality and materials on offsprings are superior.  Those with both in hand, what do you think?  Looking for some help deciding.  Thanks NT.

seriously debating trading my ds midnight blooms for offsprings. IDK what it is but I like the color scheme better on blooms, I think?  It is a better shaped shoe imo with more of neutral tones.  From what I can tell from pictures, the quality and materials on offsprings are superior.  Those with both in hand, what do you think?  Looking for some help deciding.  Thanks NT.

I have 3 pair of blooms-- the only reason I kept buying them (other than the fact that I liked them a lot) was because I kept winning auctions on ebay at retail. Do the trade-- and if you regret it later on-- blooms can be had for reasonable if you've got open eyes.

The toebox on blooms seems like a dirt magnet-- that's my only gripe.

I have 3 pair of blooms-- the only reason I kept buying them (other than the fact that I liked them a lot) was because I kept winning auctions on ebay at retail. Do the trade-- and if you regret it later on-- blooms can be had for reasonable if you've got open eyes.

The toebox on blooms seems like a dirt magnet-- that's my only gripe.
That was my thought as well. Although I think the same may happen to offsprings once the hype dies. I recall when blooms dropped, they were going for 225 plus, but it seems offsprings are a little more limited since its an overseas collab. I think box price on blooms was cheaper too but not by much, maybe $5?

Back
Top Bottom