Asics Love?!? Where is it?

make a thread for Brooks brand then. 
laugh.gif

I have never been hit with customs or import fees so I was just using the thread as a way to get information.  The reason behind the questions were because I have read that the shipping company will send the bill to the shipper and they will pay it if the receiver has not.  i am however unable to determine which instance that applies to.  But thanks for your help and advice.  

It's not a situation of "letting them learn."  I was trying to learn by asking for advice and if you prefer to not help, that is fine.  There are others who will help when some people ask for it.

Please. I don't help people? :lol: right.

Never said that you dont help people dude.  Youve been here a long time so I am sure you have helped plenty.  I was referring to you not helping me with your comment when I am clearly asking for help.  But its fine.
My fault man, didn't mean to come off as an *******. My original comments were targeted at dude who was ignoring his customs fee. Glad you're being proactive about yours

My fault man, didn't mean to come off as an *******. My original comments were targeted at dude who was ignoring his customs fee. Glad you're being proactive about yours
I said I was ignoring my customs fee. They send you a few letters before  they mess with collections

I work in collections for the state, and i would advise you to either pay those fees asap or take all your money out of your bank accounts. Once it goes into collections, levies willl be issued against your bank accounts and that's not very pleasant.

I work in collections for the state, and i would advise you to either pay those fees asap or take all your money out of your bank accounts. Once it goes into collections, levies willl be issued against your bank accounts and that's not very pleasant.

Hahaha. You will be served if it gets this severe which it is not likely too over an amount as trivial as a customs bill. And there's no need to take all your money out of your bank account. They will only be able to take what is owed.

Never said that you dont help people dude.  Youve been here a long time so I am sure you have helped plenty.  I was referring to you not helping me with your comment when I am clearly asking for help.  But its fine.
No worries man, it happens.  Thanks.

anyone know of any other places getting the offsprings besides packer? had to sit out and recoup for a bit lol

Oh well, thought the "gemini" inspiration would go nicely w/ a GT2...

Thanks for the info :nthat:

someone a month back posted on seeing 2 models from dudes phone.

one is all navy and the other is white(?) if I remember correctly.

both GLVs

Back
Top Bottom