Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asked this in the RF forum but hoping someone in here could prob help me quicker...I have been getting monthly invoices for shipments I received from across the pond via fedex for a few pairs of GL3s. Anyone ever been taken to collections on FedEx customs charges?   

the ****** up part is i bought a pair two weeks ago from uk. my package keeps looping back and fourth to sort plants in my area . usps customer service sucks and still havent got back to me yet on how to fix this issue . has this happen to any body ?

Asked this in the RF forum but hoping someone in here could prob help me quicker...I have been getting monthly invoices for shipments I received from across the pond via fedex for a few pairs of GL3s. Anyone ever been taken to collections on FedEx customs charges?   
My friend had collections after him from fedex customs fee. I'm currently ignoring one also until I get another letter.

My friend had collections after him from fedex customs fee. I'm currently ignoring one also until I get another letter.
I'll PM you if you dont mind.  Thanks in advance.

The colorblocking on these and that perf toe box wooooooooeeeeeeeeeey!  Good lord 
pimp.gif

^It's hard for me to like them while knowing what they were trying to recreate.  I think they executed the colorway so well on the NB 1500 that these gliii just don't cut it.  They made a good decision not releasing those gliii

Last edited:
I hear ya. Im not into NB that much so I am biased but you make a valid point.  Those 1500s are dope but GL3 > 1500s all day long IMO.  To each their own though.

How old are you guys?

This WILL go to a collections agency, and add bad points to your credit score.

How old are you guys?

I have never been hit with customs or import fees so I was just using the thread as a way to get information.  The reason behind the questions were because I have read that the shipping company will send the bill to the shipper and they will pay it if the receiver has not.  i am however unable to determine which instance that applies to.  But thanks for your help and advice.  

don't be dumb and pay what you owe
How old are you guys?

Just let em learn fellas. 

Soon enough we'll see a thread in the general about this. And I will just laugh and reference this thread.
It's not a situation of "letting them learn."  I was trying to learn by asking for advice and if you prefer to not help, that is fine.  There are others who will help when some people ask for it.

Back
Top Bottom