Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Plus their are pairs for the raffle winners and the instore peeps. So resellers are about to sleep soon. Those prices are ridiculous.

i've had a few pair of teal dragons over the years... copped when they were sitting on PYS... sold one, traded one for super blues (so glad i did now), and have my one pair i wear.

quality is great, suede is long haired, nice and buttery, and flat white laces are a must in these.

might have to pick up another pair from this reissue...

Last edited:
Take this with a grain of salt, but one dude I know with decent info says these are the pairs that sat, got pulled and stocked.

well, from what i remember, they did eventually sell out on PYS... i got a 13, came in and was way too big, and i had time to return them and order again and grab a 12... right after that they started drying up on there tho, and eventually sold out...

it's def possible tho, they mighta just pulled them and stored them somewhere, but i find that hard to believe... PYS seems to let stuff sit forever usually.

Have these TDs in cart, but only because of the hype. Don't think I can pull the trigger though... lol

Not really feeling that white rope lace they are selling but they could at least throw it in for free.....

Not really feeling that white rope lace they are selling but they could at least throw it in for free.....

lol. they're $150 and don't even come with free ropes? :rofl:

they were like $90 on PYS back in the day and sat... now they're $150... cuz why? cuz asics have hype now? :lol:

and to the people not feeling them... ask yourself... if RF came out with these as his big return to the GL3 next year, you'd be extra feelin' them, wouldn't ya? :rofl:

cant check out, got two different sizes in cart, one for a friend....but that shouldnt be a problem right???

anybody else got issues?

I remember seeing them at bait when they first opened, was gonna picked them up later cause i figured they would sit a while longer but sold out when I went back. happy they re-release them again.

lol. they're $150 and don't even come with free ropes? :rofl:

they were like $90 on PYS back in the day and sat... now they're $150... cuz why? cuz asics have hype now? :lol:

and to the people not feeling them... ask yourself... if RF came out with these as his big return to the GL3 next year, you'd be extra feelin' them, wouldn't ya? :rofl:

bro you know teals became a semi-classic. look at sages. it's basically a toned down TG. so, all the love the RF sage gets--and the TG had better materials!

Last edited:
got through... 
smokin.gif

wish they had a pickup option since a friend of mine is living at fullerton at the moment but oh well....

bro you know teals became a semi-classic. look at sages. it's basically a toned down TG. so, all the love the RF sage gets--and the TG had better materials!

they def became a classic. after they sold out on PYS, asics continued to gather hype speed in the months after, and then cats were scrambling to catch pairs of these and resell value went higher and higher and higher.

i think i sold an extra pair i had for like $450... and they went up even higher after that...

i even traded another pair i had for super blues, which was arguably RF's first decent colorway, and dumb rare, limited to 252 pairs worldwide.

bait just helped a lot of people cop their grails for a reasonable price.

still tho, $150 for these is unjustified, cuz they're only doing it cuz they know they can, cuz asics have the hype to do it now... :lol:

they def became a classic. after they sold out on PYS, asics continued to gather hype speed in the months after, and then cats were scrambling to catch pairs of these and resell value went higher and higher and higher.

i think i sold an extra pair i had for like $450... and they went up even higher after that...

i even traded another pair i had for super blues, which was arguably RF's first decent colorway, and dumb rare, limited to 252 pairs worldwide.

bait just helped a lot of people cop their grails for a reasonable price.

still tho, $150 for these is unjustified, cuz they're only doing it cuz they know they can, cuz asics have the hype to do it now...
laugh.gif
I cannot believe you copped super blue's with the trade.  Unreal.  Yeah I feel you. Would've made more sense to add these on to the donation part.  But, I guess they gotta make their money somehow.  Cats in Europe are going bananas right now.  
roll.gif

I got through...I think. After submitting my order I was returned back to the shopping cart. I was about to checkout again but saw that I received an email confirmation. The order doesn't appear on the My Orders page either :smh:

Did this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
I got through...I think. After submitting my order I was returned back to the shopping cart. I was about to checkout again but saw that I received an email confirmation. The order doesn't appear on the My Orders page either
mean.gif

Did this happen to anyone else?
i never got confirm email but the order is showing in my account in "My Orders" page.

Copped the Teal Dragons for a reasonable international shipping of 39 Dollars > thumbs up to BAIT … funny: by adding the 12-Dollar-Ropes, my shipping increased to 48 Dollars, so of course i cancelled the Ropes to avoid the" > 150 Euro = Custom charge" issue ;-)

Thanks ayotayo for the link page, repped! ;-)

are they still up on the website? can't find them... why am I always sleeping for drops like this...

are they still up on the website? can't find them... why am I always sleeping for drops like this...
they took the link down off their twitter but here is the product link just make sure youre logged in and it should work

http://www.baitme.com/special-members-only-offer

^if you get forbidden for the link just reload should work

edit: it was on instagram my bad - still there

Last edited:
i see people trying to flip these teal dragons on ebay for 400-500+, these people are either mad stupid or just have no business with sneakers at all.

And i'm a little confused for GLiii sizings, i wear 10.5 in GLVs, and the only pair of GLiiis i own are the KFEs and if i'm not wrong those ran big. So is it safe to say that for other GLiii designs, I should go 0.5 up to 11?

And i'm a little confused for GLiii sizings, i wear 10.5 in GLVs, and the only pair of GLiiis i own are the KFEs and if i'm not wrong those ran big. So is it safe to say that for other GLiii designs, I should go 0.5 up to 11?
Just stay TTS … i´m wearing the same size in my Gel III, and Gel V. Only with the Gt-2 and GT-Cool i regularely go down for half of a size. But only for comfort reasons, in general they seem quite TTS to me, too … 

Back
Top Bottom