Asics Love?!? Where is it?

did this real quick in paint just to see what it would look like.. its pretty bad but if you squint your eyes you get the idea lol

camo's on foot.

i'll likely be putting light grey or white laces in 'em:

RF tweeted something about miami in the first week of may, so guess thats the drop date for the ecp. Right now im upset I almost had one of the samples for the cultureshoqs and I couldnt even submit a last offer.

here is the link to them, i wish i could post the pic but i am at work.

http://statigr.am/p/435562241952131687_4027121

i personally like the rf knicks better than the dolphins mainly due to the suede toe cap.  as for the color blocking i like the different style, its somewhat similar to the camo gl3s color blocking(top/bottom) which i really like also(again suede/non-mesh toe-cap).  i do like that the camo sagas have a suede cap but the colorway on those just doesnt do it for me so i will most likely be passing.  time will tell

RF tweeted something about miami in the first week of may, so guess thats the drop date for the ecp. Right now im upset I almost had one of the samples for the cultureshoqs and I couldnt even submit a last offer.

here is the link to them, i wish i could post the pic but i am at work.

http://statigr.am/p/435562241952131687_4027121
im thinking thats when his store in Miami is opening

hopefully we wont have to wait that long

I love the colorblocking on the Wildcats but hate that color. That's why I'm going after the Knicks, and that suede looks crazy.

^Saw that earlier vcof2005. Tempted to head over there and check them out.

I went by there the other day because i had never been before and one of the guys there were telling me about it. I am tempted to see what they look like in person myself.

someone that's not using the rope laces that came in this recent re-release, please sell them to me. i'll pay good.

Lol proto always trying to use the ropes [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]. I like those kill bill sagas, saw them a few months ago and they just went rogue.

Ah, so what I thought was the "light" blue Asics logo just appears that way because it's reflective? Any pics w/o flash?

someone that's not using the rope laces that came in this recent re-release, please sell them to me. i'll pay good.

Damn, I would've given those to you for free if I got these from kith. Nothing comes close to plain white flats in this pair

Last edited:
those yellow sagas are dope. Hoping for an online release soon if they are hitting these boutiques

saw someone elude to a shop in houston receiving the navy / orange GL3's today... so they might be touching down everywhere stateside very soon.

no one is claiming that the knicks gl3s color blocking is new or original.  yes the blocking and materials are the same as the hanons but i feel the same as Kip, the hanons COLORS dont appeal to me at all.  the orange/red combo i always have trouble with personally.  ive had multiple chances to purchase them at great prices but could never commit because i just couldnt get past the colors.  on the other hand i am in a steady relationship with the color blue so that is one reason that the knicks appeal to me

Back
Top Bottom