Asics Love?!? Where is it?

and actually if this was the route they were gonna go i might have considered passing cause thats almost to much orange for me

The navy orange gl3 are up FSR

http://www.sneakerpolitics.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1322

thanks bro, didn't notice the fine print right away lol. I'll probably try and grab a sz 10 from politics this evening...

VVV

Last edited:
Only up to size 12 in both the blues and kill bills.
Hate being a big footer, 13 is always tough to find.

Only up to size 12 in both the blues and kill bills.
Hate being a big footer, 13 is always tough to find.

PYS has sz 13 in purple and grey/royal gt3, most likely these too will come in 13, you may just have to wait it out till every retailer receives them...

:nerd:

Last edited:
 and actually if this was the route they were gonna go i might have considered passing cause thats almost to much orange for me
agreed I just wanted to see what it would look like. I actually like the colorblocking on the navy/orange gl3 better and if he was gonna take the colorblocking from another asic anyway, he shoulda went that route and made it all royal blue with an orange tongue and accents

the point wasn't whether you like the colors better or not, the point was RF's got cats straight slurpin' on his IG on that pic, as if he's done something all new and different with the 3M stripes and colorblocking, when it's a straight rip from hanon's wildcat's...

just putting the truth out there.

i love the wildcat's tho, they're something different (without being too busy or weird).

as far as a knicks colorway, i will try for the RF one coming up, but i won't be terribly disappointed if i miss them, i think i like the GT II's coming out later this year better. the white and grey balance them out a bit:

as seen in the bottom right of this pic:

LL

I just bought a sz 9.5 Asics Gel Saga "Kill Bill" at WestNYC over the phone. I think they still have a lot of pairs left.

Last edited:
So are those navy GL3s orange or infrared red? Each picture seems to be different. Has anybody seen them in real life yet? 

I'll get the GL3's.
But if I want a Kill Bill/Game of Death (Bruce Lee) based shoe,
Why not get a pair of the shoes they actually wore? Plus I don't like nylon.
Zappos.com $85 by the way.

Back
Top Bottom