Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Alternate laces are a no go...

Last edited:
Erm the alternate laces aren't even an option to be considered. Btw does anyone know if TGWO refunds VAT? They didn't remove VAT from the total when i tried checking out.

Is it just me or do these commonwealths fit bigger than most glvs?
I have worn mine twice already. Going to wear them again tomorrow as well. They fit like a normal GLV to me. I wouldn't compare the sizing to the Sage/RG sizing though. Those fit much tighter. 

Man, I hope not. Haven't even tried mine on yet. Wider or longer?

I have worn mine twice already. Going to wear them again tomorrow as well. They fit like a normal GLV to me. I wouldn't compare the sizing to the Sage/RG sizing though. Those fit much tighter. 
To me they just fit a bit looser overall. Def looser than every other glv imo. I think it's because the neoprene sock liner is thinner than usual.. Who knows though

When is the ship date on those Teal Dragons?

Forgot my password to bait :lol:

I know I have it somewhere but after the commotion last time I used it I seem to have misplaced it.

When is the ship date on those Teal Dragons?

Forgot my password to bait :lol:

I know I have it somewhere but after the commotion last time I used it I seem to have misplaced it.

There site sucks trying to login. I tried at least 5 times with same password that I knew was right. Then went to give up and go back to the blog to find out the ship date and it took me to my account. It's the 13th

Last edited:
to me also the common wealths feel little bit looser . i usually go up .5 on gl3/5 would of like to see how my tts would fit

Back
Top Bottom