Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lace swap? Can't tell if I like either of these or the stock blues better.

Last edited:
Thanks @g-thang and @Charley21 I think the whites laces are my choice too. Although... I just threw on some black flats and they look pretty dope too.

US release won't be easy tho... instore only etc.... so if you really want a pair maybe you should secure it if they email u back.

US release won't be easy tho... instore only etc.... so if you really want a pair maybe you should secure it if they email u back.

Exactly what I was thinking. I was initially going to pass on the international drop since I didn't want to have to pay a higher price, but the U.S. release is going to be 10x tougher. Quantities will be even more limited and most stores will probably just do an in-store release.

If people have an opportunity to cop via e-mail from TGWO, I'd suggest you take it.

Last edited:
Why do you guys think tgwos will be hard to get. Last few asics have been super easy to get.

ok got you. I couldn't imagine them being toohard to get for ppl that buy shoes every week.
yea exactly. it'll take some work, but nothing most people here haven't already done. thats just my feeling.

need these bad. wanted that box, but didn't get an email back. ill do what i have to.

yea exactly. it'll take some work, but nothing most people here haven't already done. thats just my feeling.
need these bad. wanted that box, but didn't get an email back. ill do what i have to.
feel you. Normally love special packaging but that box just wasn't doing it for me this time, that hunter camo not really my thing.

Back
Top Bottom