Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Missed out on these when they re-released but my boy held me down a pair in PI. Can't wait to get these.

Anyone know US retail on Koyos? I might grab a pair for 220 shipped.. :nerd:

Last edited:
There´re rumors that TGWO has already sent order confirmation mails for the KOYO.

Just curious, how many made it with the TGWO-Email after the server crashed …

USA
Atmos / Bait / Blends / Bodega / Commonwealth / Concepts / Cream / Extra Butter / Feature / Kith / Laced / Oneness / Packer / Premier / Proper / Saint Alfred / Shoe Gallery / Social Status / Sole Fly / Ubiq / Undefeated / West / Wish

Japan
Atmos / Mita Sneakers

Australia
Above The Clouds / Capsule Store / Highs And Lows / Laced / Prime

New Zealand
Loaded

I guess I'll take my chances on the US release, was about to pull the trigger on 220 shipped...

For those that emailed TWGO, they just sent me an Paypal invoice. 230 dollars shipped. Gonna have to think about it, they'll give you until tomorrow evening to pay.  

I guess I'll take my chances on the US release, was about to pull the trigger on 220 shipped...

I'd just wait it out. I think it shouldn't be too hard to get. $220 is already pretty low for resale now seeing as how TGWO released it first. I think the prices will come down after the global release so even if you strike out, it won't be too bad. Patience saves pockets.

Bait will be releasing this Saturday. Going to be in Vegas this weekend. Hopefully I can grab in person at Feature or Undefeated if they are releasing them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom