Asics Love?!? Where is it?

why there is so much hype for such a bland looking pair of asics is beyond me man.  

Yellow laces FTW!  This is how I'm gonna rock mine 4sho!  Not to mention, these look freaking amazing on feet!  

***NOT MY VID***  

I was kind of banking on commonwealth going and pick them up but sadly the DC commonwealth didn't carry it 

Couldn't disagree with this opinion more.
Try looking at the stock lists next time in advance and I think you would have found multiple places to buy these.
yeah. multiple places that I couldn't travel to. from a computer perspective af1s were easy like any supreme release. I struck out on about 6 phone orders and a countless amount of sites bc they were so limited at each location. I don't live near any boutiques that got them and I don't live in Germany. koyos were harder. but if u disagree I'll trade my af1s for koyos

Who got the supreme af1s and these koyos? which one was harder in your opinion?
That's a loaded question.  More pairs but one location for the AF1s (which means you get one chance), or less pairs that go QUICKLY on more sites.  I got lucky on both, but I'm going to say the AF1s, just because if you weren't in the right place at 11:00 you were out of luck.  

So did everyone pass on these Koyos?
laugh.gif

^ I did, I'm pretty much done with v's. I might grab the denims if ronnie drops those but I'm kinda over the model. Back to the iii's

^ I did, I'm pretty much done with v's. I might grab the denims if ronnie drops those but I'm kinda over the model. Back to the iii's
i think i'm in the same boat. just trying to grab the denim's, undftd's, and the diadora italias to end the year for me. tbh I want more GT2's. 

i think i'm in the same boat. just trying to grab the denim's, undftd's, and the diadora italias to end the year for me. tbh I want more GT2's. 

By looking at the teams listed in your sig, you're probably going to like Bait's GLVs if what i heard today is true

That's a loaded question.  More pairs but one location for the AF1s (which means you get one chance), or less pairs that go QUICKLY on more sites.  I got lucky on both, but I'm going to say the AF1s, just because if you weren't in the right place at 11:00 you were out of luck.  
I got 2 pairs on my phone in a building waiting for an elevator

Back
Top Bottom