Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i have not seen one 10 yet dev
I only got one pair though lol, 9.5/10 have been hard to come by
nerd.gif

Good business from the people at renarts I bought today they shipped today, and it going to be delivered Wednesday!

Mngr at Undftd said only 1k pairs of koyos made. Any truth to this?
wouldn't doubt it. initial release could've probably been the majority of the production considering most shops got less than 20 pairs. 

wouldn't doubt it. initial release could've probably been the majority of the production considering most shops got less than 20 pairs. 
I counted 62 shops on the TGWO global release info. Majority got one per per size? That is 12 pairs if sizing was 8-13 including halfs. 62 x 12 = 744 pairs. TGWO sold 256 pairs then if the release was 1000 pairs? Really interested behind numbers of collabs like this one...

I counted 62 shops on the TGWO global release info. Majority got one per per size? That is 12 pairs if sizing was 8-13 including halfs. 62 x 12 = 744 pairs. TGWO sold 256 pairs then if the release was 1000 pairs? Really interested behind numbers of collabs like this one...
I dont think the 8s were available everywhere.  Most places started at size US9, unless the 8-8.5 went to employees first?

Offsprings were def easier, at least you had a shot to get them if they were not in your cart the first few mins. Plus you see them snake charmers sitting on rise website [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom