Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks guys, and I'd rather not speak about the prices. 
eyes.gif

But it wasn't too bad because I've recently sold all my Jordans so I had a good amount of cash on hand. Jordans are going to retro again, but those Rose Golds and Coves... Not so much. 

agreed, the grey midsole def looks better than white would have.

and try just plain black laces. that's what i've been planning to do (although i am gonna experiment a bit).

couple guys already have, and they look dope.
Dope pics man. Making a dude really want to pull the trigger on these.

yeah proto, i'll likely get around to throwing black laces in. tried them on and don't mind them with mint laces however. just need to keep the rest of the outfit toned down and they work.

any word on upcoming kill bill releases? i would really like to get my hands on a pair of them

If the Kill Bills were a GR why did SP only have 30 pairs? Something's not right... 

Up until recently Asics haven't moved well at all, hell the stuff that's not hyped up still sits in most shops so they don't place too many orders in to get more than 2 FSR. GR from Asics especially their retro models pales in comparison to what the bigger brands put out.

I'd def prefer the mints with a white midsole and nubuck instead of this ashy suede...

They're still nice tho (especially in picture) but could be better imo.

Last edited:
Can't come up with a decision. I'm stuck between the RF x Puma Disc and selvedge denims. I can only get one of them at the moment sadly..
frown.gif

Which one would you choose?

and try just plain black laces. that's what i've been planning to do (although i am gonna experiment a bit).

couple guys already have, and they look dope.
Those on feet pictures have me sold. Does anyone know where I can get I can pick up a pair for a decent price? eBay has them going for about 140$ shipped. Thanks in advance 

couple guys already have, and they look dope.]
Those on feet pictures have me sold. Does anyone know where I can get I can pick up a pair for a decent price? eBay has them going for about 140$ shipped. Thanks in advance 

If you wear size 10-13, Journeys has them for $89.99 w/free shipping
http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=241210&c=1455

Can't come up with a decision. I'm stuck between the RF x Puma Disc and selvedge denims. I can only get one of them at the moment sadly..
frown.gif

Which one would you choose?
You're asking in an asics thread so most likely the responses will be biased.  Personally, I would pick the pair i'd wear more often.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Scars. Repped. Unfortunately no international shipping to Canada on this pair. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom