Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn these are so dope. Nice pics bro. Got me fiending but my wallet says no because of all the roshes i bought this month 
mean.gif

I wouldn't advise using a tide pen. That is made for fabric, and neoprene isn't fabric. Have you tried just washing it with water and using a paper towel?

I wouldn't advise using a tide pen. That is made for fabric, and neoprene isn't fabric. Have you tried just washing it with water and using a paper towel?
I just used the tide pen and it worked like a charm. Thanks though, repped

I like the inspiration for the kill bills but I can not see myself wearing a yellow shoe. I think of like 80s aerobics ladies

Last edited:
I like the inspiration for the kill bills but I can not see myself wearing a yellow shoe. I think of like 80s aerobics ladies
I kinda feel the same way but I like the overall look, just trying to tone it down with the bright color ways. Still have a pair of beater yellow Livestrong Zoom Moire that ill throw on sometimes though.

mint gel saga's came in the mail today. for approx. $90 shipped or so, they are very nice. i've heard complaints about the midsole being light grey and not white, but the shoe looks better with the grey imo. only letdown is that only mint laces are included.

needless to say, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the kill bill's. hopefully we'll see some more widespread releases coming up. the hype hasn't been too out of control on them yet...

i've heard complaints about the midsole being light grey and not white, but the shoe looks better with the grey imo. only letdown is that only mint laces are included.

agreed, the grey midsole def looks better than white would have.

and try just plain black laces. that's what i've been planning to do (although i am gonna experiment a bit).

couple guys already have, and they look dope.

You guys are killing me on the Sagas. I really never liked the shape, but those Mints are looking clean...

Nice pick-ups, Kip!

Back
Top Bottom