Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can I get a legit check was told these embers were replicas from asics factory. To me it looks fake, your opinion? 

I find it fishy that he says its from basics factory but the box is from concepts. Don't concepts provide the boxes and also the msrp sticker on the box is like a regard basics sticker but i'm pretty for the concepts collabs was different and from concepts.

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check was told these embers were replicas from basics factory. To me it looks fake, your opinion? 
I find it fishy that he says its from basics factory but the box is from concepts. Don't concepts provide the boxes and also the msrp sticker on the box is like a regard basics sticker but i'm pretty for the concepts collabs was different and from concepts.

So fake.

Beautiful pic, man! I may use that as a wallpaper, if you didn't mind. I'll probably get lynched, but the only shoe in that lineup I couldn't get down with are the Pistacios and did care too much for the Embers either. My version of your pic has a minor adjustment.
lol np.  watever rocks ur boat lol  we all have diff tastes
Wish I knew how to really use a camera. I don't have the foggiest idea. I need to start reading up .Would be a nice skill to have.

What makes you say that just wondering?

It would probably be easier to say what's right about it...

For a few things way off, suede color on heel, suede quality, "Gel Lyte" writing is placed too close to the edge, Asics stripes are way off, red is off, laces are way off, speckles on midsole are off, speckles on black sole are missing, box is off... need I go on?

Last edited:
What makes you say that just wondering?

Wow fakes are getting so much better but a few things I noticed are the suede on the back heel is the wrong color, the box label is all wrong, and the asics hang looks too big.

The guy claimed to be from asics factory replica any truth to that or just some bs story? And that the only flaw is that the material is different because it's a replica from
ASIC factory

Last edited:
this is the ONLY "REPLICA" ASICS CONCEPT PAIR Ive seen ever. I mean i agree with your side Meniac. BUt think about how many replica Asics exist. I know Volcano's had a hand ffull but with concepts?

Last edited:
I feel if someone made replica you produce mass quantity i mean that would be the smart thing to do. 

I'm not gonna say much more on this, but that pair is obviously fake and I've seen fake embers before. Sure they aren't as common as volcano fakes but they're out there. If you buy these despite what I've said then I won't feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Hmm. Nah you good, you have convince me 100% that these are fakes.. And nah I wasn't planning on purchases, I already own a pair of Asics Concepts. I just thought this was very odd. 

you must be the guy trying to sell those 
laugh.gif

Hahah.. thats thats pretty funny but unfortunately my name is not Willowswin (Name of eBay Seller). 

Last edited:
can an asics "expert" give me his opinion about the gl3 dark olives? are they very rare?..what is the normal price? kinda tight budget this period but need to see if it worth to pull the trigger for a DS pair..thanks

can an asics "expert" give me his opinion about the gl3 dark olives? are they very rare?..what is the normal price? kinda tight budget this period but need to see if it worth to pull the trigger for a DS pair..thanks

If you're speaking about these, I like them a lot. Pairs in my size (10.5) pop up every now and then on eBay, usually around $150.

Can anyone explain this 1:1 Replica pair of Asics x Concept Phoenix/Embers 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asics-Conce...3701930?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4adf49492a

Can I get a legit check was told these embers were replicas from asics factory. To me it looks fake, your opinion? 

That's because there is no such thing bro. If it looks like a duck, it's a duck. Trust your gut, it will never fail you. If it looks fake to you, it prob is.

roll.gif
 seller says replicas straight from the Asics factory outlet. ***** how will outlet have fakes of its own brand, 99% authentic replicas!?!?

Last edited:
Another thing, when ppl use the word "replica" it is a synomym for knockoff.  It sounds better when u say replica instead of what it is, fake.

That's because there is no such thing bro. If it looks like a duck, it's a duck. Trust your gut, it will never fail you. If it looks fake to you, it prob is.

:rofl:  seller says replicas straight from the Asics factory outlet. ***** how will outlet have fakes of its own brand, 99% authentic replicas!?!?

I think he said factory, not factory outlet. Idk how if asics owns their own factories or not, but I assume they do things like Nike, in which case you can have fakes made in the same factory by the same people and even with the same materials as the real thing... Still not legit though

I think he said factory, not factory outlet. Idk how if asics owns their own factories or not, but I assume they do things like Nike, in which case you can have fakes made in the same factory by the same people and even with the same materials as the real thing... Still not legit though
Not the guy who posted, but the seller...If you read the listing, the seller says "replicas straight from the Asics factory outlet." 

Just picked up a pair like 2 weeks ago from a guy in Hungary for ~$180-190 shipped. I rarely ever see my size (9.5) pop up anywhere (FB/Insta/eBay) so I thought that was a fair price for a DS pair since that's how much I'd spend on any other GL3 collab that was coming out.

They were a GR release a couple year backs but most of the people who were into Asics back then probably beat them all to **** or had no intention of ever reselling them, which explains why they're so rare nowadays. It's a hard shoe to price since its so uncommon to see around and not many have heard of it but I think anywhere between $150 - $200 is decent, or you can hope to come across a steal on eBay.

DISCLAIMER: I don't consider myself an expert, but here's my post about them a couple weeks back:

GR from a few years back. Sat long enough for me to cop, beat and give away, then cop again.  A bit hard to find DS now, this was a time when people bought shoes to wear, not to post on instagram with filters and 50 hashtags lol.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=24702
Also, I've never paid more than retail for a shoe, but if I was ever so inclined I wouldn't spend more than $115.  Don't let ebay prices dictate what you want to pay (unless you really want them that bad). At the end of the day the seller probably got them for under $80 and is just trying to find a sucker for a come up, you just need talk them down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom