Asics Love?!? Where is it?

well I got enough Knicks cws n don't love the Miami's so passing on ecp n navy gr... lookin like might just be camos n maybe one of those pattern pack ones. . don't care for gel sagas so hope y'all all got what ya we're huntin

I can't see there being an online release , that would defeat the purpose of "just us".the Knicks are growing on me though just because of the color blocking and the gorgeous suede.

Premier boutique in san mateo still has some sizes in the navy/orange gl3 if anyone still needs them. no kill bills though

If it's only gonna be released in Miami....can I expect a West Coast Project in the future? Cali people need love too, yo.

Both sneakers look dope tho nonetheless.

really hope there's an online release so I at least have a slim chance to get the knicks. Still don't know how you could have this big "east coast project", have a knicks colorway, and only release in Miami. Typical RF I guess but we'll see

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RONNIE-FIEG...1576923?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c6e72c75b

Was listed at $850 then changed to $700.. guess the seller got in trouble and ended the listing at $200.
laugh.gif

Guys, there is no way he is only dropping these in Miami. At the very least, New York will get a shot at them, and I would also bet that they release online in the usual limited quantities.

Guys, there is no way he is only dropping these in Miami. At the very least, New York will get a shot at them, and I would also bet that they release online in the usual limited quantities.

lets hope so

anyone in miami wanna hook it up in case they dont release online ?

New York is def. getting these along w/ Miami.

The seller who put the Knicks on is from NYC so it'd make sense someone at one of the 2 KithNY stores backdoored him a pair.

Well looks like each pair comes with 2 sets of rope laces and a pair of flat laces in the primary color of each sneaker.

Last edited:
Well looks like each pair comes with 2 sets of rope laces and a pair of flat laces in the primary color of each sneaker.

Honestly for how hard these are gonna be to get I don't even think they're worth it. The Knicks and Dolphins CWs are getting really played out...

just spoke to a connect in Miami who said  that for now they are going to be a Miami exclusive 

But they will release in NY and Online later on just not at the moment, since he is opening a Kith down in Miami

just spoke to a connect in Miami who said  that for now they are going to be a Miami exclusive 

But they will release in NY and Online later on just not at the moment, since he is opening a Kith down in Miami
Great to hear; although the Miami store is only a pop-up- not a permanent shop.

Im already trying to figure out how much gas would cost to drive from Tampa to Miami, Seriously My two favorite cws Knicks and Dolphins i might have to make the trip if I could only have two asics these would be it. :smokin

So glad I am in Miami and can grab these :smile:

Debating if I wanna be in Knicks or Dolphins line though, prob gonna hit up the Dolphins though.

Back
Top Bottom