Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So, I walk into Nordstrom and I guess what I see? The lady said they just got them in this week, and she was surprised when I told her they are sold out everywhere. Anyways check out Nordstrom...
asics-gel-lyte-iii-navy-orange-white.jpg

Lieutenant u know better than that[
quote name="Bad Lieutenant" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/3180#post_17780000"]
where?!
[/quote]

Ronnie's IG hahahah
Definitely excited for the ECP pop up shop but sadly I won't be able to get there early enough to get the shoes. But still excited nonetheless

Good news for NY Fans.

Limited quantities will launch at the Kith Miami pop-up store on May 2nd, following with the Manhattan and Brooklyn Kith locations on May 10th. As far as Ronnie Fieg is concerned, it’s just the beginning: “This was supposed to be an intro to the store I want to open in Miami.”

Picked up my Navy/Orange GL3's at the post office this morning.
They're ok, glad to have 'em, but not sure why the big fuss about them.

Last edited:
dont know about yall , but i honestly think this lookbook is incredible

went in thinking i would just want the sneakers , now i want the windbreakers , socks , a few tanks , trunks , etc

The lookbook is cool but I'm not trying to spend all this DAMN money!! Ish is gonna be so expensive. And the shoes (the only item I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks on) are going to sell out in seconds, so I wouldn't be able to cop anyway

On twitter beasts are tweeting that they booked they're ticket to MIA. Praying that people come up to their senses and be smart like WillMax.. this collection ain't this amazing.

wassup guys? lookin to purchase my first asics. I've seen the gel lyte in pictures and theyve always stood out to me. are these shoes regularly available in any retailers? of all the times ive stepped into any shoe spots ive never really noticed them, probably been blinded by my bias towards Nike. 

On twitter beasts are tweeting that they booked they're ticket to MIA. Praying that people come up to their senses and be smart like WillMax.. this collection ain't this amazing.
c'mon bro. "this lookbook is gonna change the way retailers present their lines" LOL
roll.gif

Like I predicted yesterday, the ECP collection is dropping online on May 10th at 11am.

at least i get to try my luck with them.  but honestly, i think i would have felt better if these were a MIA only release and knowing i won't get them; as opposed to striking out online and knowing i had a chance to get them  

May 10? smh. About to graduate from nursing school and our pinning ceremony is on May 10 at 9:30am. FML. Well good luck to all those on here who try. I've already chalked it up as a loss.

Back
Top Bottom