Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Because the insole looks so ill while they're beibg worn.....

I haven't paid much attention to the bodega gore tex release, but I'm kinda wanting the grey/yellow pair. They gonna be hard to get? Or possible discount bound?

def not going to sit. theres enough hype around that theyll be gone.
but i dont think theyll be difficult to get if you want them and make an effort.
but in then end...who knows
Only thing, I've bought too many kicks lately, and plan on taking a break for the next few weeks (or longer). Kinda hoping they sit, or aftermarket flops so I can get for cheap down the line, or even trade something.... I guess I'll see.

Find your desired sneaker in the right size with the asphaltgold fittingroom app. http://asphaltgold.de/fittingroom/

Just downloaded this sizing app, definitely a good thing to have on your phone.
it's a good app but fit is so relative... I wear both GL V and GL III in US9.5 but app suggest the GL III half size bigger. and also if I compare some nikes in the app is different than I wear... or maybe my feet are just weird 
laugh.gif

it's a good app but fit is so relative... I wear both GL V and GL III in US9.5 but app suggest the GL III half size bigger. and also if I compare some nikes in the app is different than I wear... or maybe my feet are just weird 
laugh.gif
It can't take into account narrow or wide feet. I can fit my GL III TTS, but I can't close the split tongue, so I have to go up half a size.

Only thing, I've bought too many kicks lately, and plan on taking a break for the next few weeks (or longer). Kinda hoping they sit, or aftermarket flops so I can get for cheap down the line, or even trade something.... I guess I'll see.
yea I hear you. rough month for everything to drop.  resale hasn't been crazy on shoes as of late. you may be cool.
There'll be a GL Speed for AW15. It'll be, let's say, a familiar cw. You'll know what I mean when you'll see them.
GR familiar?

This pic right here got me amped for the get wet pack. Cant wait! Gonna try and snag that windbreaker in store too.

Last edited:
when is the online release of bdgas? countdown from their site just finished and no signs of the shoe popping.. confusing

Haha I got roasted in here for people getting hyped over mitas without seeing a real picture.  

when is the online release of bdgas? countdown from their site just finished and no signs of the shoe popping.. confusing
Midnight EST I believe

Back
Top Bottom