Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got from now till about 10:55 pm to decide if that 170 is worth it haha bout to make this pro and cons list lol cant decide between these or the tech fleece roshes

From initial pics, was all about the grey BDGA pair....now the tan pair is def growing on me. Trying to have some discipline and only grab one. This is gonna be tough.

Last edited:
From initial pics, was all about the grey BDGA pair....now the tan pair is def growing on me. Trying to have some discipline and only grab one. This is gonna be tough.
nthat.gif

got from now till about 10:55 pm to decide if that 170 is worth it haha bout to make this pro and cons list lol cant decide between these or the tech fleece roshes
Should be 20 cheaper at other spots like premier. I think bdga the only spot that'll have the flash drive mixtape.

I'm playing a show during the bdga drop tonight :smh:

:lol:

Hopefully I can snag from a different shop

Should be 20 cheaper at other spots like premier. I think bdga the only spot that'll have the flash drive mixtape.
i aint balling but the 20 bucks is a moot point i just want to secure a pair (thats if i decide to attempt to cop) its gonna be weird trying to cop a shoe at 11 pm lol

still pretty new to collabs but do these sites usually crash like ndc and etc are are we talking like gone in seconds for releases like this or is it like if you on your game you should be good kind of deal? 

i aint balling but the 20 bucks is a moot point i just want to secure a pair (thats if i decide to attempt to cop) its gonna be weird trying to cop a shoe at 11 pm lol
$150 is alot more appealing than $170 for these imo, $170 has me pondering

@MaladeeN  get in and out in 15-20 seconds and you should be safe. 

most likely passing on these for now, working on a pair of volcano's + xmas gifts 
sick.gif
is the checkout smooth? i've never copped from bodega before honestly and im guessing paypal is an option cuz i aint got time to enter payment info and get cart jacked

I can truly afford only 1 color of the BDGAs if they are at $170 - which colorway should I go for ?
I like them both to be honest !!

Back
Top Bottom