Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so far I've seen 3 shops announce they are getting the Bodega GW GLV, but all three only show the gray pair in the pictures. Are they only getting the gray pairs?? I picked up both off the Bodega drop and kind of like the idea that the tan pair are Bodega exclusive...
Yes tan pair are a bodega exclusive, confirmed by bodega employee when i bought in store on sat.

Looking at it now I should have just bought them both in a size 12.

If the tan pair was a bodega exclusive, it'll suck having to pay resale because I had the opportunity to buy the 12.5 through early Sunday. That's what I get for being patient hoping 12 would pop up.

Hoping both are released in other stores.

Walter..

so far I've seen 3 shops announce they are getting the Bodega GW GLV, but all three only show the gray pair in the pictures. Are they only getting the gray pairs?? I picked up both off the Bodega drop and kind of like the idea that the tan pair are Bodega exclusive...
Care to drop the 3 shops (besides premier)? Need the greys, failed miserably on Bodega Fri night...

Care to drop the 3 shops (besides premier)? Need the greys, failed miserably on Bodega Fri night...

Just be patient. There will be a much wider releasing coming soon. I know social status will have them so that means most boutiques will probably get a size run. Just be on the look out:

40% off sale at Ubiq right now. plenty of asics 
I need this for the chariot liberty's 
ohwell.gif

I want dalis imma super fan of his but sooooooooo much **** droppin I still need gentlemans pack 1500 an undefeateds like dame stop already

This end to 2014 has not been kind to my wallet.  Too many releases and too many shoes I cant say "no" to.  

Back
Top Bottom