Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This year, the whole household getting hand made cards and a lot of hugs for Christmas. It's the thought that counts! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This year, the whole household getting hand made cards and a lot of hugs for Christmas. It's the thought that counts :lol:

Not flying in my house.....lol Got a 6 and 7 year old and frankly Dad would be living in those abundant sneaker boxes if I didn't come correct.. Already moved some Jordans and I'm not even thinking about the Legend Blues ($200 before the remaster *****!!). This undefeated drop is on my list but my luck is bad.

This year, the whole household getting hand made cards and a lot of hugs for Christmas. It's the thought that counts 
laugh.gif
Not flying in my house.....lol Got a 6 and 7 year old and frankly Dad would be living in those abundant sneaker boxes if I didn't come correct.. Already moved some Jordans and I'm not even thinking about the Legend Blues ($200 before the remaster *****!!). This undefeated drop is on my list but my luck is bad.
haha I kid I kid. The mrs would not let me live if this were the case for our little one's first xmas. I would be homeless, wifeless, and whatever other ____less you can think of.  Ive been doing the same though. Getting rid of stuff that I havent worn for years to make room for the new releases. Ive gone from over 75 J's to about less than 20 and Ive pretty much capped out my spending so unless I sell a pair I already have, my pockets stay closed lol

Anyone know what time false flags will release online?
Sorry if it's already been asked/answered.

Damn that was fast. I don't think mine even shipped yet. Do they send out emails when they ship? I have no idea how to check online orders with them.

I got shipping confirmation on SAT, but I figure mine came so fast because I'm in RI

Back
Top Bottom