Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys.
glasses.gif
 We are releasing these at Ubiq so you know. No one else got them outside Atmos Japan.
  I'm not a huge fan of Sagas but I think these were very well done.  Not an every day shoe, but I like the bottom color way.  Are these going to be available in larger sizes?  Can't really tell from the Ubiq IG post what the chances are for making it online.

I'm not a huge fan of Sagas but I think these were very well done.  Not an every day shoe, but I like the bottom color way.  Are these going to be available in larger sizes?  Can't really tell from the Ubiq IG post what the chances are for making it online.
It hasn't been mentioned yet but we have very wide range in sizes. All the way down to a 4.5 and up to a 12.5. It'll be online if we don't sell out in store, so its no guarantee. 

Darn it, regret passing on the bodega grey pair, had it in basket but changed my mind. will have to see who else is getting them.

False flags look decent.  can't wait.

It's hard to explain. If you held the hufquakes in hand you would know. It's more synthetic feeling than anything
hmmm, does it at least glisten the way leather would if it hits some street lights - or is it closer to being as dull as regular nubuck?

It hasn't been mentioned yet but we have very wide range in sizes. All the way down to a 4.5 and up to a 12.5. It'll be online if we don't sell out in store, so its no guarantee. 

I like these but your website is impossible to get thru. Hopefully everybody pass on em

I for one am stoked that it's nubuck, not traditional leather. Looks way better IMO. Still would cop either way. Hope it's easy 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom