Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Btw can't blame undftd for giving them the kim kardashian photoshop treatment. Ultimately it will still help them sell out in the end to those who are not privy to forums like this and I still expect it to be a tough cop this weekend. 

Passed on so much s*** this year only reget embers and mints, and will never get unless below retail
nerd.gif

That was sort of like waking up in bed next to a girl you thought was hot, noticing for the first few moments that she's not what you expected but still trying to work up in your mind that she is the somewhat the babe you thought she was...then in the end excepting that you have been yet again tricked by modern methods of beautification. It took me a few moments there fellas...I think I'm hopping on the wagon that circumvents san francisco come this friday.

Maybe on the wider release...

The key question: What time do they release or is it a random drop on 12/19 ?? Im actually digging the nubuck more than leather

Yeah I agree with most people, the leather would of have been a better option and nubuck is not bad either, since the quality of the nubuck should be good as expected but I think where this this great sneaker loses some points is the fact that taking care of nubuck material will be a pain in the ***. I think anyone who owns a pair of flamingo's would understand. Like if you drop water on the nubuck its going to fade if you dont try it off fast.

Yup. Definitely two different models with the same cw. At least from these we can assume the GLVs will have more purple on it than initially expected though.

I am hearing these are very limited from Ubiq - Lily Brown x Asics gel saga which drop in store 10am and online 11am on Saturday 20th December... Ttail is $150 if anyone is interested in these.

Do you know what stores are getting them on my this side of the pond? I am in two minds whether to grab these or the   Asics x Undftd " False Flags"
That's what I am interested in, too. I really like the get wet pack, but most stores release them inshore first on saturday. that one for example being in madrid...

bruh I'm waiting on ashton kutcher to come out and tell me that we're being jigged and undftd is really releasing the leather pair. I'm legit pissed right now lol.
I've been hyping myself up lately, like finally a nice leather pair.... CP3 pump fake.

No way man, imo this is worse. Jiiged so hard we thought it was s different material.... How often does that happen.

Really a surprise this nubuck... I would prefer leather just because of wearability and maintenance. Nubuck is impossible to clean and you can't wear it if it rains.

But quality looks really good and I would say that Koyos have the same quality nubuck than False Flags based on that last pictures. And that nubuck on Koyos is sweet :smile:

Back
Top Bottom