Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still not sure how I feel about these. I'll probably try for em but won't be too upset if I fail

Those dried roses on the other hand....... gotta have em. Any word on the release dates?

the ropes or some alternate laces are a must

i ain't bout that adidas superstar fat lace tip

Last edited:

those laces are soooo bad.

though it does look they're on a girl wearing a size 6
you can never tell anymore with joggers and these dainty poses 
laugh.gif

Yea the initial pics of false flag>the new nubuck one. Im sure they'll come with rope laces but the nubuck to me is a deal breaker. We dnt get to many dope leather base asics those would have made top 3 IMO

FP Kayanos are shipped from Blends, CANT WAIT!!!

Last edited:
Arrived! Build quality and materials are on point.. They look and feel a little bulky compared to my other GLV... Must be the combination of the inner Gore-Tex and the thick durable exterior materials used. They recommended sizing up a half so I did, but I probably could have gone TTS and been fine.

Off topic from all of the FF, BDGA, Mita talk, but I recently got a pair of Koyos off of the Feature restock.

Curious, has anyone tried a lace swap other than what they came with? Either ropes or other flats? Pics?

Not really feeling any of the other options that they came with. Keeping the regular burg flats in them at the moment.

Any other of the size 12 guys for the Bodega's get their 11.5/12.5 in?

I'm more interested in how the 11.5 fit, but more feedback on the 12.5 is more than welcome.

How do you like the fit?

Walter..

Last edited:
Spent $15 to ship from bodega and my tracking is saying it'll be here next Thursday.. That's a damn shame smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom