Asics Love?!? Where is it?

First time in 38 years im really been pissed about shipping, Still no word from Bodega about my pairs, still say unfulfilled, no label created, no tracking, no emails back, heard nothing back from them on twitter, they have no phone that actually gets through. Seriously ?? Not a great way to run a business.

First time in 38 years im really been pissed about shipping, Still no word from Bodega about my pairs, still say unfulfilled, no label created, no tracking, no emails back, heard nothing back from them on twitter, they have no phone that actually gets through. Seriously ?? Not a great way to run a business.
if its worth anything i got my first shipping notification last saturday that pair arrived today, got my second shipment notification yesterday and they should arrive monday. They are seeming incredibly lackadaisical about getting these orders out though. I will agree with you there. Just saw some rose gold glv for about 150-170 worn once is that a good price for those? 

if its worth anything i got my first shipping notification last saturday that pair arrived today, got my second shipment notification yesterday and they should arrive monday. They are seeming incredibly lackadaisical about getting these orders out though. I will agree with you there. Just saw some rose gold glv for about 150-170 worn once is that a good price for those? 

Good price

Those GLVs look great. Especially the new gortex. All red kayanos look sick too.
And the Black and white GLiiis

Asics has the best GRs

Last edited:
Its like give me my $$ back or ship the damn shoes. There quick to take your money but not quick with answers. Not cool in my book.

Kids GLVs though
smokin.gif

My pair "shipped" 2 days ago, but apparently it was just the label being created. UPS still has not received the box. Since it'll take a week to get to me with ground shipping, I wont be seeing these until after Christmas now.
Just says
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Lagging big time.

My pair "shipped" 2 days ago, but apparently it was just the label being created. UPS still has not received the box. Since it'll take a week to get to me with ground shipping, I wont be seeing these until after Christmas now.
Just says
A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Lagging big time.

I'm in the same boat, label created and needs to be picked up. They should have came Tuesday but nothing since the 14th. I just hope undefeated has better business practices than bodega.

Just says

Lagging big time.
Mine shipped yesterday and is being delivered tomorrow.

Got mine in hand - incredible fast shipping from the US to EU within 4 work days.
----
They look so hot on feet!
----
Bad thing is that both shoes are covered with little glue stains all over that should have never ever passed the quality check! Especially not for a 170 collab!
BTW, Tax was just 25 Euro incl. UPS Service fee which is more than fair.
And don't worry: they fit true to size ;-)

I can almost confirm the second pic of false flag will be the one that is gonna drop tomorrow. I went to undftd yesterday and one staff already wore these. It definitely does not look like leather. I am actually ok with nubuck, but what it bothers me is that huge flat laces. It looks like some DC skateboard shoes, I thought he just did that on purpose until I realized that laces would actually come with the shoes.....But it will be an easy fix to swap that laces though.

Last edited:
Just says

Lagging big time.
Did you order both pairs or one? I know a couple people who got their but they only order 1 pair and I'm beginning to sense that a trend of people who ordered both pairs will get theirs later.

via wiki

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations  designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

UNDFTD really took their product name to heart when creating their advertisements and then their final product 
roll.gif

via wiki

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations  designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

UNDFTD really took their product name to heart when creating their advertisements and then their final product 
roll.gif

via wiki

roll.gif
lmao spot on 
laugh.gif

Do y'all know if they'll make goretex pairs in less loud colors? Really wanted to pick up some for rainy days, couldn't even bring myself to go for the ubiqs.

I swear shipping is just luck of the draw. Kid in the same town as me ordered both release night, as did I.... I had my pairs delivered before he even got his shipping confirmation. We couldn't have ordered that far apart to warrant that big of a discrepancy in shipping times.

I swear shipping is just luck of the draw. Kid in the same town as me ordered both release night, as did I.... I had my pairs delivered before he even got his shipping confirmation. We couldn't have ordered that far apart to warrant that big of a discrepancy in shipping times.
No both sneakers were in the same confirmation e-mail.
bodega just takes there sweet **** time then...my first time ordering from them. Wish they were as fast as concepts

Back
Top Bottom